chapter 8

⚠️ smut warning⚠️

Five was carrying a wagon of stuff he found and Delores. He had a white feather around him like a necklace. He remembers when his mom told him a story about when how someone finds a feather, to be clear a very white-colored feather. It was either an angel or a fallen angel who turned into a devil. You had to make a wish and either of the two will come and make your wish come true. Five had his doubts but he still made a wish... a wish that would bring at least someone to be with him... a friend or even something more but only time can say. He walked for days, he was now 19 years old. He gave up on his wish three years ago. Not until he looked up to see, what looked like a shooting star, crashing down. Five took cover until everything stopped moving. Five runs with his wagon to see what happens. He hid behind a rock. He heard a voice, He thought that his mind was playing tricks on him. When he looked over he was in shock. A taller male Rose from a pile of rocks that he was covered in.

Random person: ugh, you know old man. Throwing someone in a random place and time can be very annoying.

The tall male looked around, then magically made a book appeared. He looks in the book, making sure that everyone was dead, and counted all the sinners he needs to count before going back home. Five walked out from his hiding spot, looking at his feather... he didn't believe it. The story was true. Five walks up and then speaks up when he called out the tall male.

Five: hey!

The tall mystery person looks down and sees a living person. He double-checked if he was alive. He even looked back at his records. The tall man jumps down to five. He immediately looks at him.

Random; what are you doing here?

Five: what do you mean, what are you doing here? Who even are you?

The random person looks around to see the guy was all right. He was very confused why he was the only person who survived the apocalypse. The human race was supposed to be gone but why was he here.

Random: what's your name, then I can tell you everything.

Five: my name is five Hargreaves.

Before five could talk more, the tall male looked through his book. He found the Hargreeves family, everyone was accounted to be dead... all except for five Hargreaves. The tall male looked in his book to see more than five.

Five: look this may sound weird but I have—

The tall male cuts him off when he reads the book out loud.

Random: number five, no name, power is time travel, age is 19 years old, went missing In 2002. The age he went missing was 13 years old.

The tall male closes the book and makes the book disappear, then looks directly at five.

Five: who are you? H-how do you know what happened to me?

The tall male had a hood over him so five couldn't see who he was talking to. The tall male moves his hood for five to see clearly. The tall male had black hair and Dark blue eyes. ( this is when Alex's hair turned black after he was turned into a devil)

Random: my name is Alex Wasabi, and I am a devil.

Five blushed then realized that he never felt this feeling with a girl or even a guy before he disappeared. Alex smirks before giving five a serious look.

Alex: you're not supposed to be here, I mean in this timeline.

Five: I know but I couldn't go back home.

Alex: it's fine, don't worry about it.

Five: h-how did you get here?

Alex looks at five confusingly.