chapter 13

(Sorry if I havent specifi that when Alex talks in his demon voice, its either italic and bold)

Five was fully dressed, as he walked down the stairs. He was looking for his husband, ready to forgive him because he knew that Alex didn't have a choice. And that it was in the past so he went to look for him. But the problem was that he wasn't anywhere in the house. He looked in every room, and still no sign of his husband. Before he could go to Klaus's room to ask, deigo barges in the front door.

Diego: five, its Allison

Five called for Luther and all three went to help their sister. As the drove, five ask Diego to call Klaus.

Diego: why do we need to call Klaus?

Five; because I need to ask him something.

Luther: which is?

Five: just call him for the love of God.

As Diego makes a call, waiting for Klaus to pick up, Luther moves forward and ask five something.

Luther: can this thing go faster?

Five: ask me again and ill burn you with sigurate lighter.

As Luther sat back down, once Klaus answers the call.

Klaus: whats up mi hermano

Diego: your on speaker, and five has a question for ya.

Five: do you know where Alex went?

Klaus: oh, so that you could get that good d-

Five: NO, JUST TELL ME IF YOU KNOW WHERE HE IS OR NOT!

Klaus: okay, okay.... he said that he went to go have a talk with his brother or something? I don't really know but he looks like he was going to go kill him or something and he said something about taking care of something... I mean ibheard him whisper to himself but I don't know...

Five: thanks Klaus.

Klaus: your welcome.

Diego: got a go Klaus, we have important stuff to do.

Klaus: bye sluts.

As the call ended, five starts thinking about what Alex had done... he kept lying, he kept secrets from him, as five didn't realize, he was going faster,showing how angry he was getting.

Five: talk to your brothers huh

Diego: five? What are you talking about?

Five didn't listen to Diego but kept talking to himself as he drives.

Five: yeah right, why don't you tell him you were keeping secrets from me why don't you

As five presses more on the petel, deigo and Luther start to grabing on to something that could keep them steady.

Five: why don't you tell him that you didn't trust me, why don't you

Luther: five calm down

Five: WHY DONT YOU TELL HIM ABOUT YOU HAVING A FUCKING BOYFRIEND WHY DONT YOU PICE OF SHIT! DID YOU NOT LOVE ME ENOUGH TO TELL YOUR GOD DAMN BROTHER ABOUT ME ALEX!

as five presses harder on the petel, he didn't realize he was getting really close the herald Jenkins house.

Diego: five snap out of it!

Five: WHY DONT YOU TELL YOUR STUPID BROTHER THAT YOU GOT MARRIED YOU-

before five could finish his sentence, Luther and Diego screamed, making five realize what he was doing.