Chapter 19

(you can listen to the song as it goes but later in this text, theirs a specific time that goes with the story.)

Fives point of view

I went to go to talk to the handler because she said she needed to tell me something "important" but there were more important things like saving my family. As I walked up the stairs, I heard the handler's voice.

Handler: I have been waiting for your five.

As I slowly walked into the room, I see a woman tied up on a chair, asking for help. As I looked back at the handler, I see her eating something but I chose to ignore it.

Five: it's been a couple of days. Got your message by the way.

Handler: well for you it was but it's been a while since I have seen you in your adorable shorts.

Five: sorry but I'm happily married. So what do you want?

Handler: you caused a lot of damage back in headquarters, but that can be forgotten if you come back with me or die with your family.

Five: you'll think I'll leave my family and my husband to die, to save myself from all of this. I waited for 53 fucking years to see my family, plus 30 more years to finally see my own husband.

Handler: if you love him so much, he can join too. I heard a lot from the men I sent out to kill him.

Five (angrily): what

Handler: yes, I tried countless times to kill him but he was damn fast to even kill him on one spot. Many have tried but they seem to fail but I couldn't figure out where he went. When I replay those video footage, Alex wasn't in them but something else was there in his place. So if I can't kill him, might as well get him to the commission.

Five: you leave Alex out of this. This is between me and you.

Handler: that's true but it would be fun if he comes to play. don't you think it's time to come back and stop this act?

Five: why did you really call me here for.

The handler said nothing but she continues to pure herself a glass of champagne.

Handler: I'll hurry if I were you. Your family is fighting for their lives about right now.

Five: you brought me here to pull me here.

Handler: it was nice knowing you five.

I didn't get to hear what she was about to say so I blink to go help my family.

3rd POV
Handler: cheers 🥂

At the Icarus theater
Luther, Klaus, Diego, and Allison were running up the stairs to go into the room Vanya was performing at. Allison stops in front of Luther with her notepad saying that she needs to go in there by herself.

Luther: Allison I can't let you do that, you honestly think Vanya will listen to you. After what just happened.

Diego: You hear that, it already started.
Klaus: we don't have time.

Luther: okay.

As Allison ran to the room. Diego walked closer to Luther.

Diego: you're using her as a distraction.

Luther: yup, it's the best we could do to get Vanya.

"Wrong move number one, You'll make Vanya more destructive than she already is."

Everyone turned around to see a bloody Alex.