chapter 16

Alex point of view
Screams... horror screams... that's all I could hear... I could see everything what was happening down below as I see many angels running or flying around the place... they didn't have anywhere to go... as I watched it in amusement as my father walks up next to me.

God: please son, their is good in you

I laugh demonicly, as I could hear the pleading of my father.

Alex: good you say.... its always been their but you choosed to send me away... but then I m not here for Allison at all...

Before my father was able yo speak, Amenadiel walks in.

Amenadiel: alex this is madness

Alex: yes, its... and its perfect look for heaven if I do say so myself

Amenadiel: look you have to stop this Alex, your the only who can, look what I did was wrong but you can't be this selfish just for Allison.

Alex:selfish?...SELFISH YOUR THE ONE TO TALK

as I punched Amenadiel so hard that he was flown towards the building.

Alex: YOU TOOK MY FAMILY AWAY.

as I jumped down to Amenadiel, punching him with my flame powers that I just activated.

Alex:WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I PLEADING FATHER TO STOP FROM KILLING ALLISON?!

As I keep punching Amenadiel with every sentence I spoke.

Alex:WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I WAS ALONE IN HELL BROTHER, NO WHERE! YOI WHERE THE MURDER OF ALLISON AND MY SON BUT NO, YOU JUST WANTED POWER, YOU WANTED TO TAKE FATHERS PLACE, ONCE HIS FEATHERS WHERE GONE

as I start losing control of myself, my demon form took control and I let it happen. Amenadiel used his angel powers but they were not too strong as mine. With so much hate I had... I couldn't take it anymore, but... all I want... is to be with five. The timer still going as my fight with amenadiel keeps going. My father tries his best to stop it but what could he do, his time was running out. He has two options, follow my demands... or watch heaven parish.
Amenadiel kicked me towards a building that was destroyed my me. With my father Harris and the other court rulers where their discussing what they should do.

Harris: sir, everything is going to be destroyed if we don't do anything.

God: I know, how much time do we have?

Harris: not much time...

As they discussed among themselves, I continue my fight knowing that the part of my plan is working.

The umbrella academy
Third person

Back at the umbrella academy, everyone was doing their own things, like working or just at home resting. Five was spending his time with his niece Claire. When he first met the girl, she would ask all types of questions like, why he was a kid or what he did when he went to his first mission. Five would answer some but he didn't mind. When Claire was sleeping over at the umbrella academy, Claire saw the ring on fives ring finger.

Claire: thats a pretty ring five.

Five looks up at Claire and smile at her.

Five: thanks, its my wedding ring from my husband.

At that moment, Claires eyes had bright up by hearing this new information about five. She immediately ran towards five and sat next to him on the bed.

Claire: tell me the story five, where did you meet him, how did you fall in love, who ask first—

Five cuts her off, and laughs softly of how the girl was so curious about his life.