Bonus chapter

( this is a bonus chapter, where Alex is a member of the umbrella academy.)

Sad chapter. Involves death and blood. Read carefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a normal day... well they wished it was but. Since five left, everyone else kept going and did their hero work/missions. But for Alex, it was hard to move on. That day, when five left. Five gave him a letter before he disappeared. Alex regretted not chasing after him. It was hard for him to not see his crush. Yes, the black hair boy, liked his "brother". But he had to move on. This day, they were doing a mission where Ben and Alex were supposed to take down the guys from a bank, in the basement. As they did their part, everyone else did their half and saved the innocent lives. But there was one guy who pulled his gun a Ben. Alex says and as the bad guy pulls the trigger, Alex pushes Ben away, taking the bullet for him. Diego threw his knife at the man, knocking him out. His siblings hurried to Alex or no.8 to help him. Ben tries putting pressure on the gun wound but Alex knew very well that he wasn't going to make it.

Allison: get dad! Or the ambulance! Hurry!

Ben: don't worry Alex, we'll make it out of here. Help is on the way.

Alex: it's okay, I know that the paramedics won't make it on time.

Diego: don't say that! You're coming home, we promise!

Alex: you can't promise something that you know it's going to be broken.

Luther: don't worry number 8, everything is going to be okay.

Klaus: they're on their way.

Alex was losing blood very quickly. So he decided to tell his siblings his dying wish.

Alex: I don't think I'll make it guys... so promise this... don't let my death be in vain. Please become a family while I'm gone.

Klaus: don't say that, you're going to make it Alex!

Alex: just promise me, that you'll cremate me. I don't want to be in a box for the rest of my death.

As Alex let's put tears. His siblings as well start to cry. Vanya and their father walked in to see number 8 down. Vanya runs toward the boy. As she starts to cry.

Vanya: please don't go, I need you... five needs you.

Alex looks at Vanya before smiling.

Alex: I'm sorry... but can you promise me something...

Vanya: anything...

Alex pulled Vanya close to him, as he whispers into her ear.

Alex: please tell five that the letter is in my room, and tell him I'm sorry... for leaving so early.

As Alex starts to cry, he grabbed Vanya's hand. he lets his head down on the floor as he slowly went into the darkness. As Alex lets go of his grip on Vanya's hand. Vanya realized he wasn't moving at all, and started to shake him.

Vanya: Alex, wake up... you can't go, you have to get up...

As Vanya cry out for her brother, everyone else started crying out for their brother. Their father stayed there watching, not fazed about his own kid's death. The paramedics arrived at the scene too late, as they watch the kids cry. As the 6 siblings watch them put number 8 in a bag and taken away. Their father was nice enough to do, his son's last dying wish.

Four years later.

Everyone walked out of the backyard see a blue portal appeared. As they all watch what was happening, a young boy fell out of the portal. Landing on the ground. As the boy looks up he could see his 6 siblings.