Bonus chapter2

If number 5 was a girl.

One day at the umbrella academy, Alex was doing his devil activities up in hell. But something happened in the academy. Klaus bought something from some random guy thinking it was drugs. He walked into the kitchen as he was making his cup. Five walked in wanting some good coffee.  Five saw that Klaus was about to drink his cup which he thought was coffee, five grabs it and drinks it with no hesitation.

Klaus: I don't think you should drink all of it five.

Five: shut up, anyways that's the best coffee you ever made.

As five went back to his room. Klaus shakes his head.

Klaus: I hope he's okay. I put the whole bottle in.

A few hours later five was sleeping not realizing the changes of his or I should say her body. (Wink wink 😉.... Too wired sorry) five got up from his nap and saw the time. His boyfriend was coming back from a long day of hell. He got up and rushed downstairs to the living room. The rest of his siblings were fighting once again on who was next to choose a movie. Five got tired of that whole argument and spoke.

Five: Can you all shut up!

As his voice was more feminine and high-pitched. Everyone turned around and jumped up to their feet before asking the girl who just randomly popped up.

Luther: who the hell are you?

Five: stop messing around, it's me five.

Klaus: five?!

Allison: what happened to you?

Five: what do you mean what happened to me, I'm fine...

Diego: you sure about that.

As he smirks at five, not knowing what was happening.

Five: what are you all talking about?

Klaus: see for yourself...

As Allison pulls her phone to take a picture of five and showing it to him. Five looked at the phone before looking down at his new body.

Five: shit.

As everyone gathers in the kitchen. Five was pacing back and forth trying to figure out how to change back to his normal body before Alex could come back home.

Five: what the fuck happened...

Diego: I don't know...

Five: of course you don't you idiot.

Luther: okay guys calm down.

Five sharply looked at Luther and waved his arms around.

Five: calm down? How the hell am I supposed to calm down!

Allura: ooh wrong move

Vanya: okay okay, look five. what was the last thing you did today?

Five: I got up and had Klaus's.....

Before five could finish his sentence, he realized the main source of his problem. Five jumped to Klaus and grabbed the Caller of his shirt and pointed a knife at him.

Diego: holly shit.

Five: what the hell was in that cup Klaus.