Six

Back at Suga and Daichi's dorm room, Suga and Oikawa were making an absolute mess of the place. There were paint tubes everywhere and various sketchbooks open to different sketch ideas. They had been hard at work for a few hours, Oikawa was almost done with his painting and Suga had finished a while ago and was sketching out some future designs in his notebook.

Suga had glanced over to the painting he had finished, it was a simple scenery painting of a park, but not any park. It was the park that he and Daichi had gone to for their first stargazing date, one of Suga's favorites.

Suga loved going on cute dates with Daichi like stargazing and going on picnic dates. He wanted to do something special for him at least one put he never had enough time or ideas to put something together. He knew Daichi was planning one because he had pulled out a notebook in the middle of the night and jotted something down in it. It was probably a date idea.

His and Daichi's relationship was, to Suga, one of the best kinds of relationships out there. It was pure, warm, and cuddly, and if you could put a scent to it he was sure it would be the smell of vanilla.

Suga knew that he had the greatest soulmate on Earth, and a sneeze from across the room brought him back to reality. He glanced over to where Oikawa was sitting with an easel in front of him. He was shocked that a painting so small could take up so much time.

"Are you almost done with that painting? I'm hungry." Suga crossed his arms across the room and glared at Oikawa. He had been denied to go get food multiple times because Oikawa wanted to go with him. He looked up at Suga and smiled.

"Fine I guess we can take a break, although no more breaks after this." Oikawa said simultaneously while standing up.

Suga bounced up from the position he was sitting in and bounded towards the door and in the process he ran into Oikawa's paint brush, resulting in a giant paint stain across his shirt. They both froze in the position they were in until they met eyes, which at the same time Oikawa began freaking out.

"OH MY GOD SUGA I AM SO SORRY!" It was clear that Oikawa was very worried and Suga was trying his best to calm him down.

"Oikawa you're all good! It's no big deal really." He rubbed the back of his head and was trying to think of what he could do. He ran over to his closet and opened it up, which resulted in him finding none of his shirts.

"Shoot I forgot they're all in the wash downstairs." Suga glanced over to Daichi's shirts and then he smiled to himself, it couldn't hurt if he wore one of his. He pulled one off the hanger and switched it out for the one he was wearing.

"See all better, I'll throw this in the wash when we get back cause I am starving." Suga continued to tuck the oversized shirt into his pants as he walked out of the dorm room with Oikawa following him.

They walked into the Starbucks across campus and when they had walked in low and behold Daichi and Kuroo were sitting at a table on the opposite side of the building. Suga had tiptoed right behind Daichi and then proceeded to throw himself onto Daichi's back and whisper yell 'surprise' into his ear.

Suga had never seen Daichi jump so high with such composure in his life before. In front of him Kuroo was laughing so hard he had to put his head in his hands. Suga was almost certain that he was also going to die from laughing so hard.

-----------

Daichi and Kuroo had decided to take a break from studying and working on their projects a little while into the whole session. They had settled on getting a bite to eat and a drink from the Starbucks across campus and had strolled there together. When they got inside they had settled at a table for 4 in the back so that way they wouldn't bother anyone.

Daichi decided to text Suga telling him that Kuroo and him were done studying and that he would head back to the dorm after collecting his stuff. He didn't get an immediate reply and only assumed they were busy working, until someone whispered surprise into his ear.

To be startled was an understatement, Daichi was scared out of his mind when he heard someone come up behind him. When he whipped his head around he saw Suga laughing on the floor behind him.

"Sugawara you scared me half to de-, why are you wearing one of my shirts?" Daichi had stopped mid sentence when he realized that Suga was wearing an old shirt from a volleyball tournament he had been to a few months ago. Suga had finally composed himself and stood up off the ground.

"Well first of all you said my full name which is funny, second of all Oikawa painted my shirt with his paintbrush so I had to change, and all of my shirts were in the wash downstairs so I just grabbed one of yours."

Daichi examined Suga in his shirt, it was painfully obvious that it was huge on him. Ever since he had dropped volleyball he had kept the same build from high school, Daichi however got a lot more muscular and his frame was a lot larger than Suga's. The arm holes were much bigger than Suga's arms, and he must've tucked the shirt in because he knew it was big.

Daichi smiled and looked up at Suga, who was smiling really big back at him.

"Ok you two lovebirds, are you going to be looking at each other all day or what?" Daichi turned around and Kuroo was looking at the both of them, clearly bored out of his mind.

"Oh would you shut up, I'm gonna finish eating and then go and grab my stuff," he turned around to face Suga, "Do you want to come with me?"

Suga's eyes widened, he looked like a little dog, and he furiously nodded yes. Daichi stood up and grabbed his half full drink and gave it to Suga.

"Hey you dumbass I thought you were hungry." Oikawa called out to Suga.

"Nope, just wanted out of the room." Suga winked and stuck his tongue out at Oikawa as he bounded off with Daichi towards the doors.

"They really are the cutest aren't they?" Kuroo mentioned it to Oikawa as he finished his drink and stood up.

"They really are, can't wait to do that with my Iwa-chan next year" Oikawa started smiling brightly at the thought of getting to live together with his soulmate.

"Oh come on not you too-"