Ten

The rest of the day with the team was fun and eventful. They had all stayed with the third years up until they went to a party to celebrate it all, the same way Daichi, Suga, Asahi, and Kiyoko celebrated when they were third years. The rest of the team and ex team members had gone out to celebrate and to catch up.

A few hours in and they were all done eating and were mingling. Daichi could see that Suga was visibly tired as he had used all of his energy up during the meal. He was on his last string. Daichi knew he wanted to go home and sleep. He stood up and looked over to Suga.

"Well guys I think that Suga and I are going to part ways with you guys. It's been amazing being able to catch up with you guys and I know that the both of us will see you soon."

Daichi walked over to Suga and grabbed his arm hoisting him up. Suga smiled at him both with his mouth and his eyes, and they both walked out of the restaurant together. After a few minutes of walking however, Suga stopped, and Daichi being concerned he looked behind at him.

"Can you give me a piggyback ride." Suga said softly, while also looking up into Daichi's eyes. Daichi didn't have the heart to refuse him so he obviously turned around and plopped Suga onto his back.

Suga wrapped his legs around Daichi's waist and let his arms hang over his shoulders and latch around the lower part of his neck. He was like a little sloth clinging onto a tree branch. Daichi loved it.

A few minutes walk later and Daichi had arrived outside of Suga's house. The first thing he noticed however was that there weren't any cars in the driveway.

'They must be working late'.

Daichi sighed and unlocked the door, pushing it open and bringing Suga inside. He walked to his room and turned around to drop him on his bed when all of a sudden the grip around Daichi's waist and neck tightened.

"Don't leave me please." Suga mumbled.

"I'm not going to leave you baby, I'll stay here until your parents get back." When Daichi had completed his sentence Suga loosened his grip falling back onto his bed. Daichi turned around and took a second to admire the sight.

Suga's hair was all messy from eating earlier, and his cheeks were slightly flushed from the sudden temperature change from outside to inside. Daichi crawled further onto Suga's bed and leaned back against the headrest and held his arms out, a sign for Suga to go to him.

Suga crawled over to Daichi, however instead of laying down in his lap like he usually would, he straddled his legs and set his arms to rest on Daichi's shoulders. He then hunched over and got inches from Daichi's face.

"Daichi..." He started to say, but Daichi immediately cut him off by putting his hand on the back of Suga's head, and pulling him into a strong kiss.

Daichi had never felt this sensation before, he didn't know what controlled him to do this, but it felt amazing. It started off as a soft kiss slowly leading into a stronger and more passionate one. The level of intensity that was felt in the kiss was unreal. Daichi was unsure if this was even happening, but it was confirmed when Suga pushed back with a stronger intensity onto Daichi.

He pushed him up against the headboard, letting the hunger of his lips take control. They both moved in perfect harmony, perfect sync, just absolute perfection. Suddenly, Suga pulled away, and the warmth of Suga's lips was replaced with the cold air of his room.

"Did that really happen." Suga's arms were still wrapped tightly around Daichi, slowly his hand moved up into his hair and he started playing with it. Daichi nodded and grabbed Suga's hair back.

"It did, and I wasn't done." He pulled Suga back into the same passionate kiss as before, except the previous hunger was so much stronger. He devoured every inch of Suga's lips before tugging back on his hair revealing his neck. He broke the kiss and leaned into his ear.

"Tell me if you want me to stop." Daichi hesitated moving forward until Suga slightly nodded and whispered back. "You're ok."

If Suga's lips were a beautiful place to live, his neck was even better. He inhaled the sweet scent of Suga before diving back into his mission. Daichi had never felt this feeling before. It was love but a more powerful version of love. He wanted to do everything to Suga, but of course he held back.

He wanted everything Suga experienced to be at his own pace, and this was the most perfect place to start. Daichi pulled away from Suga's neck and looked him in the eyes, then back down to where he was kissing him. A small purple spot was slowly forming on his collarbone and Daichi smiled.

"We should do this a lot more often." Suga giggled and pecked him on the lips.

"We really should." With those last words Suga pulled Daichi down and cuddled into his arms, Suga slowly falling into a deep slumber. Daichi however, stayed awake for a moment longer. He was too happy to go to bed.

He had never been bold enough to do anything further then a simple kiss, let alone making out with him. Nevertheless, Daichi felt complete when he was doing it with Suga. Their lips truly 'connected' to each other. He wondered if he would ever go further than just making out, but he pushed the thought aside and turned over so that he was spooning Suga.

Daichi wrapped his arms around Suga's torso and pulled him close, and slowly but surely he fell into the deepest sleep he had ever been in.