Seven

When they had gotten to Kuroo and Oikawa's room Daichi had unlocked it and headed in to grab his stuff, however as soon as he heard the door close he whipped around and faced Suga. He grabbed his waist and pulled him close and kissed him tightly. Oh how he wishes he could do this forever.

He let go to take a breath and he got another look of Suga in his shirt. It suited him amazingly and he so astounded that no words came out of his mouth.

"What was that for?" Suga questioned, Daichi thought he was mad until he saw the blush slowly appear on his face. Daichi smiled and leaned up against the wall.

"Oh come on, am I supposed to ignore how perfect you look standing there in my shirt."

"You could have at least waited until we got back to our room."

"Yes I could've, however I am impatient and you look amazing."

"Well then maybe I should wear your shirts more often, I like seeing you like this." Daichi was caught off at Suga's quick remark as he skipped past him to grab Daichi's backpack and work. He handed them to Daichi and then got on his tip-toes to whisper in his ear.

"The last one to the room is a rotten egg."

In the blink of an eye Suga took off, speeding through the hallways.

"Hey wait!" Daichi called out as he too started sprinting out into the hallways. He was worried, Suga shouldn't be running, it could severely hurt him. At the thought of his soulmate getting hurt Daichi sped up, powering through the hallways until he saw Suga. For not working out for a long time he sure was fast.

He watched as Suga pummeled into the door for their building and then proceeded to stumble down the hallways, almost like he was unable to gain his balance. Just as quickly as he started stumbling all of a sudden he fell forward, collapsing in front of their door.

Daichi was extremely worried, he picked up the pace and immediately fell onto his knees when he got to Suga. He was laughing so he wasn't dead, but he was wheezing heavily. He looked Daichi in the eyes and wheezed out the words 'inhaler'. Daichi immediately understood and ran inside their room to grab his inhaler.

He looked around frantically before eyeing it on his nightstand. He ran over and picked it up before running back out to his lover. He got down on his knees and held the inhaler up to his mouth before frantically administering him the medication. He deeply inhaled both pumps of it before relaxing in Daichi's arms.

"You dumbass you shouldn't be running like that, you could hurt yourself." Daichi was about to start lecturing Suga before he put his finger to his lips.

"Oh will you shut up for two seconds, its fun to break the rules sometimes." Suga kept his eyes closed as he continued to lay his head in his lap.

Daichi sighed, slightly relaxing from Suga's calming words. He was right, sometimes you gotta break the rules to have fun. Just not to the extreme point where you accidentally kill yourself.

After relaxing in the middle of the hallway for a little bit they had migrated to their absolute mess of a dorm. Clearly Suga and Oikawa had forgotten to clean their mess before leaving the room to meet up with the others, but Daichi didn't mind. Quality cleaning with Suga was the best.

They had begun by picking up the various paintbrushes thrown about the room before picking up and putting away the sketchbooks in the respective spot where the two of them were sitting. After doing that, Daichi stood up to admire the paintings on the floor. Oikawa's painting was a picture of Iwa holding a flower, it was extremely detailed as well.

Suga's painting however, was amazing. Daichi wanted to snatch it and put it in safe keeping until they were able to move into a place together. He wanted it to be the centerpiece for their life.

"Thank you so much for helping clean the mess." Daichi knew that was sarcasm, both from the smile on his face and the tone of his voice.

"Oops, that would be your fault for painting that beautiful masterpiece." Daichi set the paintbrushes he had in his hands down and proceeded to turn around to face Suga. All at once he bent forward a bit, wrapped his arms around his lower back and right above the back of his thighs, and picked Suga up.

He twirled him around a few times before giving him a soft kiss on the lips, and then pulled back to admire him. His skin was still glowing from the sweat he had worked up from cleaning up the room. His hair was sticking to his skin slightly as well. The light from their ceiling illuminated him from the back, which made him look like an absolute angel.

Suga bent forward to get closer to Daichi's face, "If you set me down I can put Oikawa's stuff in the hallways, and we can do this for the rest of the night."

Daichi chuckled and set Suga down on the ground, to which he grabbed Oikawa's stuff and set it neatly outside of their room, before closing and locking the door. He turned around and skipped towards Daichi, before leaping into his arms. He wrapped his legs around Daichi's and Daichi walked over to his bed.

He collapsed onto his back with Suga on top, before immediately flipping over so that he was on top. He then bent down and gave Suga a small peck on the nose, before immediately rolling over onto his side and bringing him into a strong embrace.

Suga was his comfort place, it was so calming to him how he perfectly fit into his arms. They hugged tightly, and slowly they fell into a deep sleep together.