006; guess what

besson🤍do you want to come on a drive with me

besson🤍
do you want to come on a drive with me

molls🖤
yes i do

besson🤍
okay i'm omw to urs

molls🖤
ok bub

––––

third person.

mollie got into the passenger side of corbyn's car with a small smile on her face. it had been the first time in almost four days that the boy had decided to go out and do something, rather than drowning in his sadness in the warmth of his own bedroom.

"guess what," he spoke up, turning to look at her as she froze, "you have to guess."

"i don't want to-"

"no you have to."

"uh," she furrowed her eyebrows slightly, watching a smile grow on the boy's face, "you didn't use your phone while driving to mine?"

"no i did that." corbyn slowly nodded before reaching into his backseat and pulling a bunch of flowers from one of the seats, handing them to her, "i got you flowers."

"...why?" mollie asked, thanking him for the flowers and placing them down beside her before she turned back to the boy.

"i felt bad because i haven't seen you in a few days," he told her, "but i was sad and i didn't want to upset you by being blunt."

"it's okay i don't-"

"you did mind because you were asking me every two hours if i had eaten," corbyn interrupted her as mollie turned away from him with a smile on her face, "it was very nice having a soft mollie for almost an entire week."

"i was worried about you." mollie argued, sighing slightly before folding her arms, "you weren't yourself and i got worried about it."

"well i'm okay now." he said, placing a kiss on her cheek before pulling away from her house, "and i was going to go to the studio but i wanted to see you and i thought you'd appreciate seeing me too."

"yes," the girl mumbled, tucking her hair behind her ear and glancing at the boy, "you look happier."

"i am much happier now i'm with you," he told her, "anyway, you told me you had stuff to spill a few days ago so spill it."

"oh right." she nodded, "max."

"what's he done?"