056; just come kiss me

third person.

the next day, mollie and corbyn had decided to spend the afternoon walking through the mall and the many stores within it, hand in hand and close beside each other while mollie's free hand hugged the boy's arm closest to him.

and so as they walked to the candle section of a store, mollie's hands soon let go of corbyn's grip as she reached for one of the candles to catch her eye, as corbyn let out a sigh before moving his gaze to the girl.

"this reminds me of the first time we went here," he spoke up as she glanced towards him, "i remember being here and being an absolute dick to you."

"yeah well, i wasn't the nicest either," mollie shrugged.

"i asked you how many guys you had gotten with."

"and then said i looked like someone who'd go for girls too," she nodded.

"then we went to the restaurant round the corner," the boy smiled slightly, "and i upset you and you stormed out."

"you didn't upset me, i used your words against you." mollie looked at him, "don't twist the story to make yourself sound better."

corbyn laughed slightly as he ran his fingers through his hair, his smile dying down before glancing around the store, "that was almost two years ago."

"i can't believe i've put up with you for that long," mollie joked as a smile grew on her face, "usually by now my commitment issues would've kicked in."

"i'm just too irresistible," he shrugged and smiled, "you're obsessed with me."

"you're getting cocky again," she mumbled, placing the candle she had picked up back down before grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the store.

"i'm never cocky," corbyn shook his head, putting his arm around her and placing a quick kiss on her head, "you just boost my ego too much."

"your ego was high enough when i met you."

"you just kept it going," he said through a small laugh, "you didn't plan on doing that but you did anyway."

"i'm shocked you weren't hurt about the fact that my plan was to break your heart," mollie admitted as she looked up at him, "did that not hurt you?"

"at first, a little but then i did realise my plan was to hook up with you then ghost you," corbyn replied, "so break your heart, which makes us even."

"this is true," she nodded.

"a little cocky if you thought you'd be able to make someone fall for you that quickly," he continued, looking back at mollie as she came to a stop in her tracks and raised her brows, "what?"

"you did," she pointed at him, "you fell for me that quickly."

"okay wow no i did not," he shook his head, "i didn't fall for you until-"

"january, three weeks after we met," mollie told him, watching his face go slightly red before rolling his eyes and turning himself around, "so don't say..."

it didn't take mollie long to go silent once two teenage girls walked up to the boy she was with, a wide smile on both of their faces as mollie let out a sigh and awkwardly looked around, waiting for them to take a picture with corbyn and leave.

corbyn had spent the next five minutes or so engaged in a conversation with the two fan girls, glancing over at mollie every so often to make sure she was still okay before the girls eventually decided to leave.

and as they walked off, they both shot a quick smile and wave towards mollie as she did the same back to them, her hand soon being grabbed by corbyn as he guided her away from where they were stood.

"sorry," corbyn said as mollie shook her head.

"what are you apologising for?"

"because i know you didn't like that."

"they were fans," she shrugged, "if it made them happy to see you then it's fine, i don't mind."

"but it makes you anxious," he frowned, the pair walking into the elevator as he leant against the side of it.

"it was a five minute thing, i don't care," mollie reassured the boy with a smile on her face.

as a smile soon grew on corbyn's face, he pressed the button in the elevator as the doors closed and he let out a sigh, "do you know what is fun about elevators?"

"what?"

"that we could be having sex and when the doors open we don't know if someone is there or not," corbyn said before he shrugged, shoving his hands into the pockets of his jeans, "you might get caught or you might not, it's a fun game."

"that was definitely a subtle hint that screamed have 'sex with me in an elevator'," mollie looked at him, watching him hold back his laughter before the doors to the elevator opened and the pair walked out of it, "not this time."

"oh so next time?"

"don't get any ideas," she shook her head.

"you're no fun, what about a restroom?" he asked, grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the area the restrooms were located at.

"what if a fan-"

"no one is watching us," corbyn told her, opening the door to one of the separate restrooms, pulling her into it before he closed and locked the door.

"this is so romantic," she sarcastically said, shaking her head and letting out a sigh before looking over at the boy, "you dragged me into here for nothing."

"no i didn't," he rolled his eyes, placing the bags of things they had bought onto the floor before he picked the girl up and placed her onto the counter, "we can make out."

"we could."

"or you can sit there and look pretty while i compliment you," corbyn suggested, his hands moving to her waist as her smile soon turned into a frown.

"i don't like compliments, you put me in an unfair position."

"but you're so pretty," he mumbled before placing a small kiss on mollie's lips, "and you're so beautiful."

"stop," she smiled slightly, "we agreed no compliments."

"we didn't promise it," he replied, "if we promised it then this would be different."

"corbyn," mollie said, watching a smile grow on his face as he tilted his head slightly, "do you think you're funny?"

"i think i'm hilarious," he nodded, "can we make out?"

"in a public bathroom?"

"yeah, that is why i took you in here." he laughed, "unless you don't want to, or you want to do more than just make out, i'm down for either."

"if you want," she shrugged.

"that's not a yes."

"well i don't mind," mollie replied as corbyn shook his head, "technically that's a yes."

"if i don't hear a yes i won't proceed," he told her, taking two steps away from the girl as he folded his arms.

"oh my god yes just come kiss me," mollie rolled her eyes, giving corbyn a smile as he walked back over to the girl, immediately attaching his lips to hers.

a/n

ok i lied it wasn't as cute as i originally planned BUT it's still collie content 🙄🙄