032; two weeks ago

third person.

"that's so unlike him," daniel whispered to jack, the two looking across the room at the boy who was sat in the corner, sunken into a seat while he stared at the wall across from him.

"he's just worried," jack shrugged.

"he shouldn't have to be," daniel replied, turning to look at him, "she hasn't replied in almost two weeks."

"it's been two weeks?" zach spoke up, looking over at the pair as their eye's widened, soon earning the attention of corbyn, "oh sorry.."

"i'm sure she's alright," jonah looked over at corbyn, receiving nothing more than a small nod before he turned away from them again, "she won't let anyone hurt her, you know what she's like."

"i don't think you're helping," daniel mumbled, his hand resting on the back of his neck as corbyn turned to face them once more, "come on its mollie, you know sometimes she doesn't like to talk to people."

"i just want to see her," corbyn shrugged, playing with the ring on his finger as he glanced down at it.

"when did you last see her?"

"her birthday," he told them all, "two weeks ago, nicole hasn't seen her in like a month."

"what if she's dead or like-"

"shut up zach," daniel covered zach's mouth with his hand, "don't even think that."

"as much as we hate to admit it," jonah looked over at daniel, "he's got a small point..."

"yeah," corbyn slowly nodded, "but i'm sure she isn't, i don't think her mom would ever try do something like that."

"she won't be dead," jack told the four guys stood in the same room as him, a confused expression painted on his face, "as far as we know, she's just with her mom and too busy to reply."

"it's just weird that she hasn't texted anyone over these two weeks," jonah replied to jack, "that's what we're trying to say."

"last time she said she was busy but i think her mom has something to do with it," corbyn mumbled, scratching the back of his neck, "it isn't like her."

"has anyone heard from max either?" daniel asked.

"i have," corbyn nodded, "i texted him earlier and he was getting on good terms with julie, but now they're trying to contact mollie."

"report her as missing," zach suggested, "it'll get so many people involved."

"she doesn't like attention," daniel replied, folding his arms and sitting on one of the tables, "she won't want people involved in her personal life."

"but what if she's hurt?" corbyn looked at them all, "i can't do anything about that if she's hurt and that makes me feel like a shit boyfriend."

"you're not a shit boyfriend," jonah shook his head, "you know you're not a shit boyfriend, mollie tells you that all the time."

"but she was doing fine," corbyn said as his leg began to bounce up and down and his eyes began to well up, "she was eating and looking after herself and being excited to go places, i told her to give her mom a chance and now it's been ruined."

"you didn't know her mom was like that though." jack said, "you were unaware of what she's really like so you were just giving mollie the best advice at the time, it isn't your fault."

"she's so manipulated by her," he shrugged, "and it sucks to see because i can't do anything about it, no one can."

"max can."

"he could try," zach looked at daniel, "but it's mollie's decision on whatever she does at the end of the day, no one can force her to change her view on her mom."

"i'm gonna go on a walk," corbyn sighed, grabbing his phone from off the side before storming out of the studio the five of them were in, as the other four turned to look at one another.

"i'm worried about their relationship." zach spoke up, "because they need each other and if one of them loses contact they'll both struggle."

"i've never seen him so anxious over someone before," daniel shook his head, "he's hardly eaten or slept."

"okay but on a serious note what if mollie is actually hurt?" jonah folded his arms as he leant back in his seat, "no one knows where she is and as of now if anything is happening, monica is just getting away with it."

"reporting her as missing won't do anything if no one knows where she was last seen," daniel continued on from jonah's statement, "and if monica knows she's been reported, she could easily just keep her inside the apartment. it's a dangerous risk to take."

"ok, we'll give it until monday," jack looked at them all, "that's just over 24 hours and if she isn't back, we are reporting her as missing."

"but that-"

"it's the only thing we can do daniel," zach shrugged, "she's been 'missing' for two weeks now, we need to try something."

"and if corbyn doesn't seen his girlfriend soon he'll never actually focus on anything," he continued, "we all know how much he loves her."

"okay, until monday." daniel nodded, "then we'll report her as missing."

"sounds good to me," jack nodded and sighed.

a/n

gonna use the weekend to focus on my other books and take a break from updating this bc i don't want u getting annoyed at how many times i do update lolz

but hey u should go read dead to me ;)