060; that's so adorable

third person.

"eat your dunkin," corbyn broke the silence between him and mollie, the pair sat in his car as they were on their way to the field just round the corner from where they lived.

"fuck off," mollie mumbled in response, her arms folded as she was sat slouched in the seat, staring out of the car window before hearing corbyn sigh.

"why are you in such a-"

"corbyn please just shut up." she interrupted him.

rolling his eyes, corbyn quickly took a left and pulled over before he turned off his car engine, causing mollie to move her head towards him with a confused expression on her face as he turned the radio down and moved himself towards her.

"we're not doing this." she shook her head.

"yes we are," corbyn nodded, "you haven't told me what happened at court and you're in a bad mood, something happened."

"nothing happened."

"did she go to prison?" corbyn asked.

"nope." mollie replied, watching him slowly nod before folding his arms, "but they said it's safe for me to move in with her and-"

"you're not doing that." corbyn told the girl.

"oh my god did i say i was?" she raised her eyebrows, "if you let me finish what i'm saying then maybe you'd know i'm not."

"sorry, i got ahead of myself." he threw his hands up, "please continue."

"they said it's safe for me to move in with her as she doesn't have any recorded history of violence or abuse, she's going to rehab so she can become sober and look after me, it's a big mess it's just put me back where this all started." she explained as a frown grew on her face.

"okay... so what is going to happen with you and max?"

"astrid is moving in so they can do their whole parenting thing together, she's pregnant by the way," mollie said as corbyn furrowed his brows, "yeah i found out about a week ago when they were arguing, it's messy."

"this is why you needed to explain stuff to me because i am so lost," corbyn said through a small laugh, "are you staying with them?"

"i don't know what i'm doing." she shrugged, "i never know i just float around and i can't tell if max hates it or not."

"he doesn't hate it."

"i feel bad because i don't help him out with any of the bills," she replied, "and when i go back to therapy again he has to pay for it so i don't know, i'm just kind of here being a bit of a problem."

"i'll pay for it-"

"no you won't." mollie interrupted corbyn as she shook her head, "saskia won't either, don't start suggesting it because it'll make me feel bad."

"why?" he frowned.

"i feel like using you."

"but i want to help you feel better about living and doing things," corbyn said, tucking her hair behind her ear as the girl looked at him, "i don't like seeing you sad about everything."

"this isn't something i can cure and get rid of," she told him, "diana said i can't cure it, i just have to get better at coping with it."

"you deserve to be happy," the boy mumbled, sitting back in his seat as he looked down at his hands, playing with his rings as he let out a sigh, "why don't you just live with me? we could get an apartment."

"because we aren't dating.." mollie replied as she glanced down towards the floor.

"but that's just for now," he shrugged, "we said we'd go back to each other."

"you want to move to la," she said as corbyn gave her a nod, "and i mean it sounds fun i'd love to do that too but i don't want to do that yet, and i don't want to get an apartment here only to get one in la in about six months or something."

"okay," corbyn smiled slightly, "so then why don't we wait until there are plans for the band to move to la and if you want to come with then we'll get one out there?"

"or we wait until we are dating again?" mollie suggested, "and when my commitment is much better."

"your commitment has always been great," he reassured her, "you just know you can't handle having a relationship right now, don't you?"

"it's a lot of stress," mollie nodded slightly.

"right, we both know commitment is fine." he laughed, "i mean come on even if you slip sometimes and you feel like shit and have those episodes, i'll be here and i can help with them, i don't find them annoying."

"that's not the point."

"i know but-"

"can we stop talking about how fucked up i am?" mollie asked, looking back at him with a small smile as he tilted his head, "let's do something else instead."

"yes, let's eat the dunkin i bought you." corbyn smiled as he handed her the donut, watching her smile quickly drop, "are you not hungry?"

"you're really pretty," mollie told him, changing the subject as corbyn raised his eyebrows slightly, "keep talking i love your voice."

"i know what you're doing."

"what am i doing?"

"you're changing the subject so you don't have to-"

"that's so adorable," mollie interrupted him as she shrugged, placing a small kiss on his lips before pulling away and giving him a smile.

"you're so annoying," corbyn shook his head and laughed as he turned his car back on, "do you want to go back to mine?"

"what for?"

"to cuddle," he shrugged, continuing to drive down the street as he lowered his voice into a mumble, "and make out."

"i heard that," she glanced at him, "i need to shower though."

"yeah i know."

"fuck you," mollie rolled her eyes.

"oh please do," corbyn smirked, moving his hand onto the girl's thigh as she sent him a glare, "you know you love me."

"your ego is way too high, how many other girls are hyping you up like i do?" mollie folded her arms.

"hmm, check my instagram following," he shrugged, "that'll tell you."

"oh my god," she shook her head, "you are unbelievable."

"you love it."

a/n

collie 💖💞💕💞💖💘💖💞💕