045; the daily routine

third person.

"there's my favourite client." diana smiled, walking into the room and closing the door behind her while mollie was already sat down, "i thought mom comes into this one?"

"she had something to do," mollie nodded, "said she had to deliver something."

"oh." diana paused, a slight confused expression on her face before she nodded, "right, well that's better for us because it gives us an extra session to talk."

"i have something to show you," mollie mentioned to diana, the woman sitting herself down before looking at the girl confused, watching her slide a piece of paper across the table they were sat by.

"okay," diana furrowed her eyebrows slightly, picking the piece of paper up and reading through the list, "what's it for?"

"it's a list of things that i want to improve," she explained, "the top of the list is the biggest priority and then the bottom is the least, i thought it was better than explaining it all and wasting an hour."

"less violent?" she read out, glancing over at mollie.

"control my anger in better ways," mollie nodded, "or just not to get so irritated easily."

"further driving?"

"i can't drive for more than twenty minutes at a time, half hour on a good day." she told her, "maybe improve it to an hour but that's more of me trying and not you."

"these are all great and self awareness is always a great start," diana began, "but you know it's extremely time-"

"yes." mollie interrupted her, giving her a nod, "i know it'll take a while but i really want to and if i am committed enough then i can do it."

"okay." diana gave her a smile as she handed the girl her sheet of paper and a highlighter, "i know you said the ones at the top are bigger priority but i want you to circle the ones you think you can achieve first."

"realistic goals?"

"mhm," she nodded, "but give me a reason why you want to improve it, so i know where we can start with it."

"alright," the girl mumbled, looking down at her somewhat long list while tapping the highlighter on the table.

"take your time." diana told her, "don't pick something that you'll beat yourself up for not sticking to, make sure it's something you'll be able to do starting tomorrow or the day after that."

"okay, having a routine." mollie shrugged, highlighting the sentence written down, "because i waste half my day by sleeping and it affects everything, so that."

"that's going to mean fixing your sleep schedule too, can you do that?"

"mhm, yeah." she nodded.

"okay, next thing."

"this one sounds really useless but clean my room," mollie said as she looked up at diana, "only because you can't see the floor in my room and it impacts my mood everyday, it's like a massive depression zone and i hate it."

"it's not useless if it'll help you get where you want to be," diana replied before giving her a smile, letting her circle that sentence and waiting for her to pick a final one.

and whilst waiting, diana watched the confidence in the girl drop through her use of body language, before mollie let out a sigh and placed the highlighter onto the table, slouching back in her seat, "never mind."

"what threw you off?"

"there's only two that are realistic," she shrugged, "less violent? come on that's all i'm known for."