027; easy access

( A/N ... i AM innocent, but yes there is a hint of smut in here )

third person.

"let's not go the field," mollie said as soon as she got into corbyn's car, noticing the confused stare ok his face, "you're getting drunk with me."

"i am?"

"yes," she nodded, putting on her seatbelt before turning to face him, "we can go to yours and get drunk, pleaseeee."

"okay, okay." corbyn smiled, pulling away from the girl's house as he began the journey back to his, "is there any reason why?"

"i have a curfew," mollie told him, "mom gave me a curfew, i'm not sure why. so i figured it would be easier to just be at yours and if she wants to come pick me up she-"

"she's not knowing where i live," corbyn interrupted his girlfriend, moving his hand to her leg as the girl furrowed her eyebrows, "my house is your safe space away from her, she's not knowing my address so my mom will drop you off."

"i don't need a safe space away from her," she argued, "she won't do anything."

he went quiet before he let out a sigh, pulling into his driveway and turning off his car engine, proceeding to look over at the girl, "mollie, you know better than this."

"she's better though, she's sober now." she shrugged, getting out of the car as corbyn followed behind, "she won't hurt me, she cares about me."

"i'm just being cautious because of what you've told me from the past," he explained, putting his arm around the girl as they walked into his house, "no one else is home until about midnight, when's your curfew?"

"midnight." mollie looked at him as he slowly nodded, "i don't have to stick to it."

"i'd rather you did so nothing happens."

"let's just stop talking about my mom for one night," mollie said, watching corbyn grab the drinks from the fridge before the two fell onto the couch, opening up the bottles of alcohol, "i like your shirt."

"it's a button up." he smiled, "but i love your dress."

"it's red," mollie gave him a smile, resting her legs over his lap as they sat on opposite sides of the couch, their backs on the two arm rests while watching each other talk and drink.

"so what did max get you for your birthday?" corbyn asked her as she shrugged.

"those paints i needed," she told him, "he said he'd buy them a while ago and he did."

"what about julie and eugene?"

"i haven't seen them yet," the girl shook her head, "i see them tomorrow, they're coming around eleven."

"well i have a gift for you," corbyn said, watching her respond with a frown before he laughed slightly, pulling a jewellery box from the pocket of his jacket, "it's nothing too special but i think you'd like it."

"i already told you i didn't want-"

"i know but as your boyfriend i felt like i should," he said, disrupting her sentence before handing her the box.

mollie gave the boy a smile before she slowly took the lid off of the square box, her mouth dropping open just the slightest as a silver necklace with a charm of saturn took over her sight, beside it a ring to match.

"the necklace is just something i thought you'd like because i know you like the night sky and all," he explained and shrugged, "the ring is a promise ring, i know we said we don't do promises but we've both been too busy to see each other so it's there just as a promise that i'm still there no matter what."