055; you can sleep over

third person.

"is mollie not here yet?" corbyn asked as he walked up to the group, a growing disappointed expression on his face as he looked around the room.

"she's over there with nicole," jack replied, gesturing to where the drinks were located as corbyn gave him a nod, quickly heading over to the duo.

as he walked up to the two of them, the boy soon found his hands wrapping around her waist from behind and his head resting on her shoulder, an immediate smile on nicole's face as she raised her eyebrows as mollie, soon making her way to the group once mollie held up her middle finger.

"a hello would've made me jump less," mollie spoke up as she turned around to face him, his hands still holding onto the girl's waist.

"that was my hello," he shrugged and smiled, "it was a hello without using my words, but do you want a drink?"

"are you drinking?"

"not alcohol," corbyn shook his head as mollie glanced at him confused, "i'm driving, i'll just stick to sprite."

"then i'll have some sprite too," mollie replied, giving him a small smile as he nodded and grabbed two cups, "i'm upset that you didn't wear a button up tonight."

"i was going to," he said while pouring the two of them a drink, "but it might've looked like i was trying too hard to impress you, so i didn't."

"and that's a bad thing?"

"no," corbyn shook his head as he laughed, "i'm just saying that i don't need to impress you because you're wrapped around my finger."

"not this again," mollie rolled her eyes while taking the cup from his hands, tilting her head as she looked up at him, "you're too cocky."

"i'm not cocky i just think i-" corbyn was soon stopped as he glanced over to his left, noticing that a guy had been closely watching the pair talk as he rolled his eyes and looked back at mollie.

"what?"

"some guy is watching you."

"okay?" she shrugged.

"i don't like it," corbyn furrowed his brows as he glanced over at the guy one more time, muttering something under his breath once noticing he was walking over to where they were stood.

"hi, i don't think we've met before," the guy spoke up as he held his hands out in front of her.

"good," mollie replied, taking a sip of her drink as corbyn looked away from the two.

"i'm tyler," he gave her a small smile, waiting for her to shake hands with him as mollie let out a sigh.

"mollie," she shook his hand.

"do you have snapchat or-"

"hey she's actually got a boyfriend," corbyn interrupted their conversation, quickly turning to look at the two of them as his arm went around the girl.

"oh," tyler froze, "you're corbyn, right?"

"that's me," he nodded, watching tyler slowly sigh before giving mollie a smile, eventually turning himself around and walking back over to where he was originally stood.

"he was just being-"

"he wanted to get closer to you," corbyn interrupted the girl as she folded her arms and shook her head, "what?"

"he asked for my snapchat not my number," mollie argued.

"alright and what did i do when we first met?" he turned towards her as mollie shook went quiet, "i think i win this argument."

"he didn't want to get closer to me he wasn't even touching me," mollie shrugged, "if he really wanted to just hook up he would've said."

"do i walk up to you and say that i want to hook up with you?"

"yes actually, you do."

corbyn sent her a glare, letting out a frustrated sigh before taking a few more sips of his sprite, soon hearing mollie laugh to herself slightly while glancing around the room.

"what is so funny?" he asked her.

"you're in a bad mood," mollie mumbled as she gave him a smile, "you're a little jealous."

"i'm not jealous," corbyn scoffed, "if i was jealous my hands would be all over you."

"but they're not because we're not dating."

"we agreed to be more than friends yesterday, so they can be."

"then why aren't they?" mollie raised her eyebrows at the boy.

"because i'm respectful," the boy told her, "and i don't immediately look to have my hands all over you as soon as possible, i value our quality time together, we know this."

"shut up," she laughed.

"okay listen quit with this attitude." corbyn looked at her, his hand on the counter they were stood beside as his other ran through his hand.

"i don't have any attitude," the girl shook her head, "you're just in a bad mood."

"i'm not in a bad mood," he smiled slightly, "you're just pissing me off."

"you got pissed off because a guy came up to me and asked for my snapchat," mollie tilted her head, "and now you're not doing anything about it so you're in a bad mood."

"okay fine you know what," he mumbled, throwing his almost empty cup of sprite onto the counter before picking the girl up and throwing her over his shoulders, making his way through the house and up the stairs.

"corbyn no, no let's not-"

"sorry she's drunk she needs a break from the loud noise," corbyn told the people he walked past on the stairs, giving them a smile before he soon reached an empty room at the end of the hall.

closing the door behind him as mollie was still trying to get out of his grip, he quickly placed her onto the bed with a wide smile on his face, "there, now i did something about it."

"every single person we walked past is probably thinking we just came in here to hook up," mollie looked at him, receiving a short nod.

"well, nothing is stopping us." he shrugged, "except me, i don't want to."

"i don't want to either," mollie replied.

"glad we're on the same page," corbyn said as he moved her hair behind her ears, "but i do want to go home and cuddle."

"my place or your place?"

"mine, you can sleep over," corbyn suggested, "if that's allowed with our new scheme."

"i don't have anything to sleep in," she frowned.

"just wear one of my shirts," he laughed slightly, "mollie i'll still let you wear them, they're not out of bounds."

"i know but i was just saying." mollie rolled her eyes before sitting herself up, "okay, let's go to yours then."

"you now need to act drunk as we walk past everyone," corbyn nodded his head towards the door as his smile remained on his face, watching her sigh before standing up.

"oh look i'm now magically sober, that's crazy," she said with a sarcastic tone in her voice, walking out of the bedroom and heading down the stairs way before the boy.

corbyn remained where he was sat for a few more seconds, shaking his head and letting out a small laugh, proceeding to follow after mollie and towards where his car was parked.

a/n

cheeky filler chapter tbh 🤔🤔

next chapter gon be so cute though