Chapter 25

"Alright, here we are!" Brian announced as he opened up the door to their hotel room.

"Wow! Look mommy you can see the ocean!" Kassi exclaimed and she ran further into the room.

It was a big ocean view suite, a secluded balcony over looking the water, two bedrooms, and a bunch of open lounge space.

Rachel looked around speechless while Kassi ventured into her room, excitedly shouting at how big her bed was. Brian brought in their bags and closed the door behind them before walking up next to Rachel.

"Well?" He asked, breaking her trance.

Rachel turned to face him and shook her head in disbelief. When he told her they'd be spending the next few days in Florida she never expecting him to go all out like this.

"Brian, this is too much! It's amazing, but we would've been perfectly fine in a regular room!" She told him, her voice reaching a higher than normal pitch.

"Rach, after everything I've put you and Kassi through this is the least I can do." He spoke softly. "You both deserve this."

"You need to stop blaming yourself for what happened. I don't hold it against you-"

"Stop." Brian interrupted her, reaching up to cup her jaw in the palm of his hand. "Just let me spoil you." He whispered.

Rachel smirked and leaned into his touch, feeling the warmth of his hand on her cheek.

"Thank you." She whispered back.

Brian smiled and leaned in to place a soft kiss to her lips, making sure to keep it quick before Kassi was come out.

"Daddy can we go to the beach?" Kassi asked as she came running out from her room.

Rachel and Brian quickly separated and turned around to face her. Brian looked into his daughters bright brown eyes and knew he couldn't say no, despite his distain for the beach.

"Of course, baby. Why don't we get changed and then we'll head down there?"

"Okay!" Kassi agreed and skipped back to her room to change into a bathing suit.

Brian went to grab his and Rachel's bags until he heard her start laughing to herself from behind him.

"What's so funny?" He asked glancing over his shoulder.

"You hate the beach. This is gonna be fun." Rachel chuckled softly as she watched Brian roll his eyes.

****

Brian groaned in annoyance as the three of them trudged through the sandy Florida beaches. He hated the feel of the sand between his toes and grimaced knowing that by the end of the day this sand was going to be everywhere. But with one look at Kassi's excited little face, he buried his hatred for the beach and reminded himself that it was worth it to see her adorable smile.

Once they found a suitable spot and settled their things, Rachel helped Kassi into a life vest and covered her in sunscreen. Brian laid back onto his towel, closed his eyes, and sighed in relief just enjoying the final relaxation. Though when he opened his eyes something caught his attention. Rachel lifted her t-shirt off her body, tossing it aside soon followed by her shorts, revealing her black bikini. Brian stared wide eyed at the site ahead of him, lowering his sunglasses to get a better look. His eyes scanned over her perfectly smooth skin, her subtle curves, her multiples tattoos that littered her body, her ass, her tits, everything about her was literally perfect.

"I know you're staring at me." Rachel smirked bringing him back to reality.

"You wear something like that and expect me not to stare? You should know better, Mrs. Quinn." He told her, taking one last look before closing his eyes again.