Chapter 12

"Do it."

Brian reached out, cupping her cheek in his hand before slowly leaning in, capturing Rachel's lips within his own. She closed her eyes, relishing the feeling of his lips on hers. A feeling she had missed more than she ever thought possible.

He kept his lips pressed softly against hers for another second before pulling away. He opened his eyes and looked at the woman in front of him. Her lips were so soft and he knew he had to go back in for more. And by the look Rachel was giving him, he knew she needed more too.

Which is why they both leaned in for a much deeper kiss. Rachel's hands found their way to the side of his face while his moved down to her hips. His tongue brushed across her bottom lip and she immediately granted him access. Their tongues battled for dominance as their kisses became much more desperate.

Brian slowly started pushing Rachel back against the couch, half straddling her, hands remaining firm on her hips. His fingertips slipped underneath her shirt, lightly brushing against her soft skin. He broke away breathless and pulled at the hem of her shirt lifting it over her head. His eyes trailed down to her perfect breasts, hidden behind a black lace bra.

"Mmm...fuck." He muttered under his breath.

He ducked his head down leading a trail of kisses from her neck to her chest and down the valley between her breasts. He glanced up and felt himself grow harder as he watched her eyes close and her breathing become heavier.

But then her eyes opened when she noticed he had stopped. He moved back up so he was align with her face.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked.

He in no way wanted to stop but he needed to be sure this is what she wanted.

"Brian, please don't stop." She begged. "I need you. I really fucking need you."

There was no way he was going to argue with that and took it upon himself to remove his own shirt. He leaned back over her body and tucked his face into her neck, nipping and sucking at the skin there while his hands worked on the button of her jeans. He pulled them off and added them to the growing pile of clothes on the floor.

"You're so fucking hot." He growled and roughly palmed her breasts through the material. "Your tits are perfect."

Rachel's hands found their way to his belt, undoing it and pulling it through the loops of his jeans. She popped open the button and tugged them down enough for him to kick them off the rest of the way.

Brian's lips found their way back to hers and he kissed her aggressively, hands moving beneath her to unhook her bra. Once that was off he didn't waste another second to have his mouth on her breasts. He cupped them in his hands, tongue swirling around the left nipple while his fingers worked her right one.

"Mmm...fuck Brian." She moaned quietly, arching her back to push herself closer to his mouth.

Once he was satisfied with his work on her breasts he led a trail of wet kisses down her stomach stopping at the waistline of her panties. He poked his tongue out, teasing her through the material. He continued to tease her for another minute before he couldn't control his hunger any longer. He ripped them from her body and threw her legs over his shoulders, hooking his arms around her thighs.

"Oh god, yes baby!" Rachel called out when she felt his tongue attack her core. "Fuck, I missed you."

The moans and whimpers emitting from her mouth only encouraged him, speeding up his pace and giving her everything he had.

"God you taste so fucking good." He growled and pushed two fingers inside of her.

She was literally dripping wet and sweeter than he ever could've imagined. He had never been more turned on in his entire life.