Chapter 2

The snowstorm came and everyone is at home. No one dared to go out or who knows what will happen. Everyone was just chilling at home.

The meme squad were playing some video games. Then they heard a weird sound.

"Grrrrr..."

"What was that sound?" Error asked.

"My stomach grumbling..." Cross confessed, feeling embarrassed.

"Seriously Cross? We just ate!" Nightmare mocked Cross.

"I just have a big appetite!" Cross protested.

"It's okay Cross, I'll make you something to eat," said Error.

"Yay! Thanks Mama Ruru!" Cross cheered.

Nightmare just chuckled. Cross and Error just stared at the cuteness.

"We really need to protect that adorableness," Cross and Error thought, staring at Nightmare.

Nightmare stared his best friend.

"So, are you going to make more food Error?" Nightmare asked.

"O-oh, yes!" Error replied, embarrassed. He got distracted that he almost forgot about that. "Can you two help me though?" Error asked his two friends.

"Of course Mama Ruru!" The two friends replied.
~~~~~

"Okay so we will go out to find the criminals tomorrow," Dream commanded. "Got it?"

"Yes boss," Ink replied. "We're 'definitely' going to catch them."

"Yeah yeah," said Blue, rolling his eye lights.

"Why do I live with these idiots?" Dream asked himself while facepalming.

~~~~~
After having some food, Nightmare went to his room while Cross and Error watch TV.

Nightmare looked out from the windowing his room. Snow is falling down very heavily. He felt bored so he decided to play the violin. He took out his violin from the casing.

Nightmare placed it on his shoulder, took a deep breath and started playing. It was a song he used to play to Dream when they were young.

Cross and Error were in the living room. When they heard the violin music, they felt very calm. They loved it whenever Nightmare plays his violin. It helps them relax.

Tears suddenly streak down their cheeks. There is something special about the music Nightmare plays. The music is so beautiful that it can sometimes make them cry.

"I can never get tired of hearing Nightmare's violin music..." Cross sighed happily.

"Mhm!" Error agreed.

Nightmare kept on playing the violin and after a few hours, he finally stopped.

"I wonder what Cross and Error are doing now," Nightmare wondered.

He went to the living room to see his two best friend peacefully sleeping on the couch. There were tear marks in their cheeks.

"Again? Welp, I guess I have to put them to bed," Nightmare facepalmed.

He carried both Cross and Error to their rooms. Well, he tried to. Since Nightmare is one of the shortest monsters in the multiverse, he has some difficulty trying to to carry his friends.

"Why am I the shortest?" Nightmare grumbled under his breath, pulling Cross' arm.

His friends were few inches taller than him. Not only that, they were also heavier than him.

When he managed to get his two friends into their bedrooms and on to their bed. After that, he went to his own bed, feeling extremely exhausted.