Chapter 8

_____
A/N
Okay so this story shall be a Nightmare harem story since so many of you dear readers vote for it. Now let's get on with the story.
_____

Nightmare was moved out of the medical room and into his own bedroom in the JR castle.

The room is quite large and dim. It has violet walls. The ceiling is black and has tiny sparkles on it, it made it look like stars in the night sky. In the right corner of the room is a queen sized bed. It's of course purple and black. The curtains were dark blue. On the side of the room, there is an office table. Next to it is a bookshelf full of books. There were also pictures hanging on the wall.

Nightmare look at his surroundings. He liked the new bedroom Dream and Ink customized for him. He wished he could walk around but the doctor said that he needed to stay in bed for another 2 days.

Luckily, his friends comes and visit him often. The door swung open. Nightmare saw Blue, Ink, Cross and Error. Ink had brought hot tea for him. Nightmare took it and drank it.

They all started talking. Suddenly, Nightmare realized something.

"I Forgot About Kevin!!!" He screamed.

Ink and Blue were confused. Cross and Error on the other hand were mentally screaming for help.

"Who is Kevin?" Blue asked.

"His pet chicken!" Error replied.

"You have a chicken?" Ink looked confused.

"Yes and he's still at our base! I need to get him!" Nightmare cried.

"You have to stay in bed, Ink and I will get Kevin for you," said Blue. "Just tell us which room he is in."

Nightmare told Blue and Ink which room Kevin is in and Ink opened a portal to the house.

Before the two went in, Cross and Error both said, "Rest in Peace guys!"

Blue and Ink were confused at first. They went into the house and went to the room where Kevin is at. The moment they set foot into the room, they instantly get what Cross and Error meant and instantly regretted it.

10 minutes later. Ink and Blue came back into Nightmare's room through the portal. Kevin ran through it as well and jumped into his owner's arms.

Ink and Blue were all scratched up.

"Next time we are not going to help Nightmare if the chicken is involved," said Blue as Ink nodded.

Nightmare just stuck his ecto tongue out. His friends had thought of the same thing, "Cute..."

Nightmare stroke the feathers of his pet chicken. The others just watched. Dream then came into the room. The moment he saw the mini version of Satan, he stared at it and have one thing in his mind, "I'll destroy you one day!"

Blue suddenly blurted out, "I can't believe Noot Noot is smaller out of all of us!"

Nightmare glared at him before launching himself at the Blueberry.

"Gah! Get off!" Blue screamed as he was attacked by a mini skeleton. Dream and Cross went to get Nightmare back into bed. Error and Ink were just staring at them.

When they finally got Nightmare back into bed, Ink blurted out, "Night is a tsundere!"

The others agreed, well, except for Nightmare. Ink got tackled by Nightmare. This time it was much harder to get him back into bed. Dream did some quick thinking.

He grabbed Nightmare's arm and pulled him into a hug. Nightmare's skull was buried into Dream's chest. He blushed a little, so did Dream. The others stared at Dream with jealousy.