Chapter 20

•••••
A/N
So if you guys want to know what the splendid sunbird I used for Nightmare looks like, here is the picture:

•••••A/NSo if you guys want to know what the splendid sunbird I used for Nightmare looks like, here is the picture:

This is the bird. Now back to the story!
•••••

~~~~~
KaitouPaint: Wow, the snowstorm is still continuing? Well, time to stop it! •~• And I might as well do something to make this interesting~ (I'm not evil, I'm just bored)
~~~~~

The snow continues to fall gently onto the ground. The weather is really weird now. Sometime it's a snowstorm and sometimes it's just a gentle snowfall.

The JR and Meme Squad were back to normal and they are now very bored.

"Hey, does anyone ever went camping during a snowstorm? Or when it's snowing outside?" Cross asked the others.

They all either said no or shook their heads.

That's when they heard a poof. They turned their heads to see the Lord Chicken, small and wingless. Heck, he is shorter than Nightmare.

Dream just turned into a child.

Then they heard more poof sounds. They saw Cross and Ink... who are babies...

"Okay, now we have to babies and a toddler," said Blue.

"I am not a toddler you walking Blueberry!" Dream shouted. Then he ran to Nightmare.

"Brother, when did you get so big?" He asked. "And how come you have wings?"

Nightmare chuckled and replied, "Don't worry, you'll have your own pair of wings soon."

"Yay!" Dream cheered. Then Nightmare felt someone hugging his legs. He looked down and saw Ink and Cross hugging him. Then they shouted, "Mama!"

"Aww~ they called me their mom!" Nightmare gushed as he lift the two babies up.

Blue and Error look at the children jealously. They were getting more attention from Nightmare.

~~~~~
Noot Noot, Sunbird, Ink splat and Mini Oreo were all in Nightmare's room.

Nightmare is reading a story to Dream while watching Ink and Cross play together.

He really has that mother figure. It is simply... beautiful.

Blue and Error were preparing baby food for Ink and Cross. They were still kind of jealous that Dream, Cross and Ink are getting a lot more attention from their Noot Noot.

"I can't believe that they get more attention! I want my Noot Noot back!" Blue sighed.

"I'm starting to want to become a baby too," said Error.

They finished preparing the food and went to see Nightmare. They came into the room to see him reading a story to the kids.

Dream was asleep while the two other small skeletons were all laughing and loved hearing the story Nightmare was reading.

The purple skeleton look up from his book and saw Blue and Error at the door entrance.

"Hey Night, we just came here to tell you that we made the food already," said Error.

"That's great! Can you bring Cross and Ink to the kitchen? I need to bring Dream to his room to sleep," said Nightmare.

"Okay," said Blue. Nightmare carried Ink and Cross and have them to Blue and Error. The four of them then went to the kitchen.

In the kitchen, not even a minute later...

Cross was crying while swinging his giant knife. Well, it's not giant anymore, since he is a baby, it's just a normal sized knife, but still, it's a KNIFE.

Ink was running around the room. Actually, he is running around the CEILING. Blue and Error are trying to get him down.

"I'm an itsy bitsy spider!" Ink cheered.

"Ink, get down from there now!" Error called.

"Please!" Blue pleaded.

"I want Mama!" Cross cried, then he threw his knife at both poor Blue and Error. It missed them but a centimeter.

That sent both Blue and Error into panick mode.