Chapter 5

Weapons could be heard clashing into each other. It was a fight between the Justice Reign and the Meme Squad.

Blue and Error were having a string fight. Blue managed to tie Error's left arm, preventing him from using his strings, but Error had tied Blue's right arm. Not only that, they kept on swinging each other around. So now they are basically tie now.

Ink and Cross were fighting. Ink kept on splashing paint at Cross. Cross used his bones to prevent the paint from reaching him and swung his giant knife at Ink.

Dream and Nightmare were fighting. The claymore and staff clashing into each other with extreme force, causing loud crashing sounds.

Suddenly, Dream managed to kick Nightmare in the non existent stomach. He fell onto the slippery cold ice. His HP went from 15 down to 12.

Dream continued kicking and punching him. Nightmare did dodge a few attacks but he still got some hits. His HP went down even more.

Error didn't notice that Nightmare was loosing since he was too focused on fighting Blue. Cross on the other hand did.

"NIGHTMARE!!!" Cross screamed as he ran towards his best friend.

Error heard Cross' scream and quickly went to help him. He swung Blue at Ink with all his might and slide towards his friends. Blue and Ink crashed into each other.

Cross and Dream were having a huge combat. Cross was filled with rage and kept on swinging his giant knife at Dream. Error on the other hand made sure. Blue and Ink didn't came any closer to them.

As Dream, Cross and Error were busy, Nightmare tried to heal himself. But it was no use, he had taken too much damage to have enough energy to heal himself. Then he noticed something horrible happening, the ice beneath his brother was cracking a little.

His friends and brother kept on stepping and jumping on the crack, making it bigger and bigger until the point where it was about to give itself away.

Nightmare knew what he had to do. He quickly got up and stumbled towards the fighting skeletons.

"GUYS, WATCH OUT!!!" He screamed at them as he pushed them off the breaking ice.

As Nightmare pushed them off the ice, it broke and Nightmare fell through it.

Nightmare sank to the bottom as he does not have enough strength to swim up. Since he was weakens the warming spell wore off. His bones were freezing at a fast pace. Water entered his skull through the mouth and eye sockets. The freezing cold water reached his apple shaped soul and it started to freeze as well.

"Looks like this is the end," Nightmare thought as he sank deeper into the water, staring at the light shining through the hole he fell through.

Meanwhile with the others.

They all stared at the hole where Nightmare fell through. There was a few seconds of silence until Ink shouted, "What are you idiots waiting for?! We need to save him!"

Blue quickly snapped out of his thoughts and wrapped blue strings around Ink's waist. Ink quickly dove into the cold water to save Nightmare.

Cross and Error could only stared at the two members of the JR, feeling extremely shocked at their actions.