Chapter 25 (4/6)

Cross was carrying his one year old son in the living room while Nightmare was sleeping in their bedroom. Incubix babbled happily as he put his tiny little hands on his father's mouth.

Cross chuckled a little before kissing his little baby.

"Incu, you are the best thing that happened. It's like when me and your mother met, or when he chose me," Cross told the little baby.

Incubix tilted his head a little, curious on what his father meant by what he had said.

Cross could never forget the day Nightmare chose him to be his lover.

FLASHBACK

"I choose... Cross!" Nightmare admitted. He blushed madly. So did Cross. The others congratulated him.

Cross walked over to Nightmare and kissed him directly on the non existent lips.

Nightmare melted into it.

Cross felt as if he is the happiest skeleton alive.

END OF FLASHBACK

Incubix flapped his tiny wings and made raspberry noises. Cross did it back at him. Then it was a raspberry battle.

"You know, this is the 4th time this week you two did another raspberry battle."

They turned to see Nightmare, smirking.

"Nighty, what are you doing up?" Cross asked.

"Just wanted it see what my two Oreos are doing," Nightmare replied.

He took Incubix into his arms. The little baby hugged his mother.

"Error and Ink are coming soon," said Nightmare. "So is Blue and Dream."

"That good, I still can't get over the fact that Blue is bottom," Cross laughed a little.

It was quite surprising that Blue and Dream are together," Nightmare told Cross. "Ink and Error are actually quite a good match."

Cross walked over to Nightmare and hugged him while saying, "And we are the PERFECT family."