Chapter 17

~~~~~
A/N
From now on, I'm putting these quotes I found on Pinterest. Here is one:

 Here is one:

~~~~~

Now, as you all know that there is never a normal day with the Meme Squad and Justice Reign, right? Well, today is one of those days. What happened? Well, a certain someone had pissed the two members of the JR and two members of the Meme Squad off. And that someone is Kronos.

Flashback
Nightmare and Blue were talking, well, talking as in Blue flirting with Nightmare and he is blushing a lot . The others were restraining themselves from straggling Blue.

Kronos came in to give everyone snacks. When they saw Blue and Nightmare, they smirk. Slowly, they creep behind Blue and pushed Blue towards Nightmare. There 'lips' accidentally made contact.

Dream, Ink, Cross and Error saw it. Blue and Nightmare were a blushing mess now thanks to Kronos. They were pissed and chased after Kronos since they made Blue kissed Nightmare and it is Noot Noot's first kiss.

End of Flashback

Kronos is hiding somewhere. They were trying to escape the pissed off skeletons.

"They shall never find me here!" Kronos grinned, hiding among the brooms and dustpans in the broom closet.

That when the door started opening. Kronos thought is was one of the pissed of skeleton but it was actually their sister, Zoe.

"Kronos, what are you doing here?" Zoe asked.

"Shhh!!! I'm hiding from the oversized chicken and his friends!" Kronos shushed Zoe.

Zoe knew what was going on and she said, "Okay, don't worry, I'll make sure they don't find out where you are."

Kronos mouthed, "Thank you."

Zoe left, quietly closing the door. Kronos was left, submerged unit the darkness.

~~~~~

"Damn it, where are they?" Ink groaned.

"Just keep searching, when I get my hands on them I'll-" Cross was cut off by the sound of muffled screaming.

"I think we found our prey," said Dream.

Kronos was covering their mouth while screaming. They were screaming because they saw a spider, and it bit them.

The door suddenly swung open. Standing there is the skeletons.

"Oh sh!t," Kronos sweat dropped.

They ran, and the skeletons chased after them.

Now Kronos is in an empty room. They did not know what the punishment is, and they know it will be bad, really bad.

Cluck, cluck, cluck!!" They saw a chicken in the room. Not just any chicken, it is the Santanic chicken, the almighty Kevin!

"AAAAAAHHHH!!!!" Kronos screamed. "Let me out! Let me out!" They screamed while banging the door.

Then they noticed that the chicken is on a leash.

"Hah! You can't do anything now!" Kronos laughed.

But the chicken had found a loop hole. Kronos face went white.

Kronos : Oh Sh!t!!!!!!! NOOOO!!!!!

Use the audio of Kevin screaming.

~~~~~

Kronos staggered out of the room. They were deaf, luckily temporarily.

"That chicken is the son of the evil..." Kronos cried a little.