Chapter 25 (1/6)

A/N
Before I start the story, I want to tell you all that I'm going to post the a new story. As you all know, I have posted a sneak peak on what I have been writing. Here is the book cover for the story.

I will inform you all when I will post this

Bye my little paintys!
•••••••
"I choose... Blue!" Nightmare confessed.

Blue felt his soul flip with happiness.

The others were happy for him. They knew it was Nightmare's choice and they accepted it.

In da FUTURE!

"Hinto, come back here!" Blue shouted as he chased his toddler son.

Hinto just laughed and kept on flying.

Blue decided to use his strings and caught his cute little adorable son.

"I finally caught you, you little rascal!" Blue smiled.

"Hahaha! That was fun! Let's play again dad!" Hinto giggled.

"Maybe next time," Blue chuckled.

"Aww~ that was adorable!" Nightmare gushed, standing at the kitchen doorway.

"Mama!" Hinto ran to his mother.

Nightmare carried Hinto into his arms. The smaller's eye lights met the beautiful purple ones. Both of their wings flapped happily.

Blue couldn't help but to smile.

Dream and the others would come and visit once in a while. Mainly because they want to see Hinto. He was the most adorable skeleton on the Multiverse.

"Ding!Dong!" The door bell rang.

Blue went to open the door and saw Cross and Error standing there with smiles on their faces.

" what are you doing here?" Blue asked.

" We just came to visit our little Hinto!" Error grinned.

"Uncle Cross, Uncle Error!" Hinto shouted excitedly, still being carried by Nightmare.

"There is our little Hinto!" Cross gushed.

" Hi guys," Nightmare greeted. He gave them Hinto and they went to play with him.

"Now we have more time to ourselves," Blue flirted with his lover and kiss him on the forehead.

"Oh shut up!" Nightmare blushed.

He was happy he made the right choice.

~~~~~~
Let's see who will Noot choose next?
~~~~~~