Chapter 13

_____
A/N

Wow, there is a lot of people who wants to join! I guess I'll just have to SPIN THE WHEEL. Oh and before we start, I have an announcement. I'll be adding an additional person to this story! They will be a maid by the way!

Okay, time to spin the wheel!

And for the role of the chef is....

Congratulations Kronos!!!!! You got the role in the story!!!

Kronos: Wandering_In_Time

Next is the role of the maid....

Congratulations Zoe!!!!! You got a role on the book as well!

Zoe: LilyEvansPotterFan

I'll like to apologize to the one who did not get the roles.
_____

Nightmare woke up with a cute little yawn. He rubbed his eye sockets and realized that he slept in the couch.

"Oh, I must've fallen asleep. Silly me," he thought. Then he felt something or someone moving. He looked down to see his friends sleeping around him. What he did next was very idiotic. He screamed.

"AAAAAHHHHH. WHY THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS HERE?!?!?!"

The screaming instantly woke the sleeping skeletons up.

"What's wrong?!" Cross panicked.

"Why the hell are you all here?!" Nightmare squealed.

"Oh, why can't we sleep with our little adorable Nighty?" Blue flirted.

Nightmare face started heating up. He used his hands to cover his face. Ink suddenly pulled his hands away.

"Come on, don't hide your face like that!" Ink poured a little.

Nightmare immediately got up and flew away. Ink and Blue had a smirk on their faces.

"Looks like we got him first," said Blue.

"Oh I can do better than that!" Cross quipped.

~~~~~

Nightmare was in the kitchen munching I some cookies. He saw the outside trough the window. The snow wasn't falling so heavily now. He decided to go out for a while.

He put on a warm jacket, put the warming spell on and headed towards the JR door.

Error just happened to be passing by. He saw Nightmare and asked him where he was going. Nightmare told him that he was going outside for a while since the snow isn't falling so heavily.

"Can I come too?" Error asked. He knew it was his chance to get closer with Nightmare.

Noot Noot immediately nodded. Error snapped his fingers and he was all dressed and ready for their unofficial 'date'.

They decided to explore the town. It was very empty. Nobody dared to go out. They decided to just have a small walk around the place. The fountain on tow square was as beautiful as ever. The water was frozen, making it look like an ice sculpture.

The two skeletons took a picture. Error smirked as he had proof that he had went out with Nightmare alone.

They were about to go back when suddenly, they heard crying and sobbing sounds. They ran towards the source of the crying.

It led them to an alley. They were shocked to see two humans. They looked like they're ere freezing. Their clothes were torn and ripped, their skin was pale.  Error and Nightmare immediately ran towards them.

"Who a-ar-are you?!" One of the stammered. The other one hugged her tightly.

"Don't worry, we're here to help you!" Error assured them. He and Nightnare grabbed the two humans and teleported to the castle living room, where the others were.

They were all shock to see the two freezing humans.

"Quick! Get the blankets, clothes and any hot drinks!" Nightmare panicked.

They all nodded and went to grab the items.

~~~~~

The two humans were on the couch drinking hot tea. They wore new warm clothes and with a fluffy blanket.

Ink then told them that they were going to have to answer a few questions.

"What your name?" Dream asked.

"I'm Zoe," said the younger one.

"And I'm her sister, Kronos," said the other one.

"How old are you?" Cross asked.

"I'm 19," Zoe replied.

"24," said Kronos.

"Okay, so why were you outside without any proper winter clothes?" Error asked.

"We lost our homes and job..." Kronos hung their head.

"Oh, sorry to hear that," Nightmare muttered.

"It's fine. Thanks for helping us! We would have gotten hyperthermia if you didn't come to help us!" Zoe chuckled.

Then and idea popped out. Dream told the two humans, "How about you two work here in the JR? You will stay here, in addition to that, you will also get payed.

Kronos and Zoe look at each other for a while then nodded their heads.

"Great! So what do you to want to do?" Dream asked then again.

"I can cook," said Kronos. "I used to work as a chef in a restaurant, but it closed down due to the storm."

"I just stay at home and take care of the house," said Zoe.

"Okay then, Kronos, you'll be a chef and work to feed everyone on the castle except for us skeletons. We can cook for ourselves," said Dream.

Then Ink said to Zoe, "You'll work as a maid, just do all the chores and take care of the whole place."

Kronos and Zoe were happy. Nightmare offered to take them to their new room.

~~~~~

The room was the perfect size. They is a bunk bed. There is also a desk and a sofa. The curtains had a beautiful design.

The two siblings thanked Nightmare as he left the room.

Now they had a small argument on who gets the top bunk and lower bunk. In the end, Kronos gets the top.