Chapter 21

~~~~~
Hi everyone, so I have this Instagram account with Gacha pics of Sans and Dreamswap AUs, if you guys want to see it, then type in this username: gacha_kaitoupaint. Also, here is a little something for all of you paintys!

 Also, here is a little something for all of you paintys!

Enjoy the cuteness!
~~~~~

Previously on During the Snowstorm...
Cross was crying while swinging his giant knife. Well, it's not giant anymore, since he is a baby, it's just a normal sized knife, but still, it's a KNIFE.

Ink was running around the room. Actually, he is running around the CEILING. Blue and Error are trying to get him down.

"I'm an itsy bitsy spider!" Ink cheered.

"Ink, get down from there now!" Error called.

"Please!" Blue pleaded.

"I want Mama!" Cross cried, then he threw his knife at both poor Blue and Error. It missed them but a centimeter.

That sent both Blue and Error into panick mode.
———

Nightmare had placed Dream on the huge bed. He turned on some peaceful music for him and quietly exited the bedroom. Then he heard noises coming from Dream's room. He rushed back into the room to see... Dream watching a movie? When did he even wake up to watch a movie?!

"Dream, what are you doing out of bed?" Nightmare asked.

"I want to watch a movie!" Dream exclaimed. "Do you want to watch with me?"

Nightmare couldn't resist saying no to the adorable face of the small lord.

"Okay," said Nightmare as he sat down with Dream on his lap.

Meanwhile...

Cross somehow got a gun.

"It's a baby with a gun," Blue stared at Cross. "Baby, with a gun! I'm calling the police... they hung up. It's a BABY. WITH A GUN!!!"

Blue then grabbed a bag of sugar and said, " Comfort eating, it's just bread."

"Aww~ it's a baby with a gun!" Error gushed.

"Baby with a gun!" Blue screamed. "Who sent you? Was it Dream, I'll hit him a new work table."

Then Blue called someone.

"Does my insurance cover baby with a gun?.... Oh really?" Blue then took out a piece of candy and told Cross, "How about you give me this and you give me that."