Dare and Question#2

Okay so we have some dares and questions! Let's start it!

First one is a dare from....

The Meme Squad and Justice Reign headed to the mall by CAR

The Meme Squad and Justice Reign headed to the mall by CAR. And Dream is driving.

The Meme Squad were confused why Ink and Blue were panicking. In the end, they knew why.

Cross: Is it just me or is Dream and Nightmare horrific drivers?!

Ink: Nope!

They all headed into the mall and the Meme Squad went running around the place, finding items to buy. The Justice Reign went to buy their own things too. So basically they all went their separate ways.

Three hours later....

They have bags full of stuff and this time, Error is driving.

Next one!

Nightmare look at the first dare

Nightmare look at the first dare. He slowly walked up to Dream who was doing paperwork.

Nightmare: Dream?

Dream looked up to see his adorable Nightmare.

Dream: Do you need anything?

Nightmare was silent for a while and quickly kissed Dream in the non existent lips. He ran away after that. Dream was left in his office blushing and smirking.

Cross and Error were playing video games in the living room. They saw Nightmare walking towards them. He was still blushing.

Error and Cross noticed it and was about to question it until Nightmare suddenly kissed Cross.

Error felt his blood boil a little until Nightmare kissed him as well. Nightmare ran out of the room, leaving Cross and Error confused a little.

Nightmare: *thinks* Now Blue and Ink.

They were in the kitchen. Nightmare did the exact same thing to them as he did to Cross and Error. Nightmare ran to his room. Blue and Ink were blushing.

Second Dare from Emaraldgaze18!

Finch look at the dare and smirked as he walked towards Hacker's cell.

Hacker was locked up in the JR prison for unknown reasons.

Hacker: *Thinking* I'm sooo boooreed!!!!

He heard his cell door open and saw Finch.

Hacker: Hi Finch!

Finch walked over to him. Hacker was confused until Finch pulled him into a kiss. Finch locked the cell door and walked away. Hacker was frozen and a blushing mess.

KaitouPaint: Next one is something Emeraldgaze18 wants to tell you, Dreamswap crew.

Dreamswap looks at the text.

Everyone:.......

I think you broke them.

Next question!

Nightmare sees the question. Immediately hugs Kevin the chicken.

Nightmare: Oh Hell No! I'm not letting my Kevin anywhere near that animal!

Okay so we have another dare from....

Nightmare looks at the dare and grinned

Everyone was in the living room. They were watching news about a fire spreading.

Blue: Damn, that looks hot, I wonder if the people are going to survive that.

Nightmare: Yeah it does. Just like you and the others~

Dream, Ink, Blue, Cross and Error immediately blushed. And that was one of the most common flirts!

Okay so that's done. Now for the last one.

I hope this is the right one

I hope this is the right one. Sorry if it isn't!

After watching.

They all were hugging each other.

Dream: I Want To Kill It!!!!

Blue: What horse even is that?!?!

Ink: Wow, looks like an abomination.

Cross: It doesn't look friendly at all!!!!!

Error: *Crashes*

Nightmare: *Crying*

Okay so that's all. Next chapter will be the last one to send your dares and question. After that I'm continuing the book.