Chapter 7

_____
A/N
Hi guys, I'm wondering... what ship should I do for this story? Here are the choices.

- Cross x Nightmare

-Error x Nightmare

-Dream x Ink

-Dream x Blue

-Blue x Nightmare

-Blue x Error

-Dream x Ink x Blue

-Cross x Error x Nightmare

-Nightmare harem

It's up to all of you to choose!
_____

"This is a comfy bed... wait... a comfy bed? I don't have that in my house!"

Nightmare's eye sockets fluttered open. He got up and found himself in an unfamiliar room.

Then he remembered that he had fallen into the icy water.

"Well that was a nice swim..." Nightmare muttered under his breathe.

The door swung open. He saw his two best friends there. They immediately ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

"Hey, take it easy there!" Nightmare laughed.

"Sorry Nighty!" Error apologized.

They let go of Nightmare and started talking.

"You've been asleep for 3 days straight! I thought you will never wake up!" Cross laughed.

"What?!" Nightmare looked shocked.

"Hey, it's fine now!" Error exclaimed.

"Anyways, where are we?" Nightmare asked.

"We're in the JR medical room," Cross replied.

"Wait... the JR?!" The guardian looked surprised and worried.

"Don't worry, we're not going to kill you," they heard a voice from the door. It was Blue. And behind him was Ink.

The two of them entered the room. They just stood there and looked at the Meme Squad doing their own thing.

Then Nightmare thought that it would be a good idea to do a little 'trick.'

Dream came into the room to see Cross, Error, Blue and Ink on the ceiling, screaming their heads off. Nightmare was grinning. He had used some sticky meatball he stored in the medical room in the JR when he was sneaking in.

"I don't want to deal with this sh!t," Dream told them.

Well, he still had no choice but to help his friends to get down.

"Damn you Nightmare," said Cross.

"Ha! I'm not sorry!" Nightmare laughed.

"Anyways, while you were unconscious, we had a truce," Dream explained. "You are no longer a criminal."

"Yes!!!" Nightmare cheered.

"But you still have to follow the rules," Dream added.

Nightmare just pouted.