Chapter 25 (2/6)

"I choose.... Ink!" Nightmare confessed.

Normally emotionless skeleton felt super happy. He immediately kissed nightmare on the non existent lips.

~~~~~

Ink was in his 7 year old child, Stain's room. He was teaching his son how to paint. The eye lights of the young child sparkled with happiness as he watch his father paint.

Ink tried his best not to draw anything dark and bad. He got some light blue paint to finish his painting.

"Dad, where is Mum?" Stain asked.

Ink looked up from his drawing and answered, "Your mum went to visit Uncle Dream, he'll be back soon."

"Okay! I want nice cream!" Stain exclaimed.

"Maybe tomorrow, okay Stainy?" Ink asked.

Stain puffed his cheeks and wings angrily. But he looks to cute instead of angry. Ink chuckled a little and picked up the angry bean.

"I want nice cream!" Stain huffed.

"Tomorrow," Ink smirked.

"I'm back!" A voice came. It was Nightmare's. He finally came back from his visit.

"Mum!" Stain called happily. He had seemed to forget about nice cream.

"Hello there my miniature Ink!" Nightmare carried Stain into his arms.

Ink hugged his wife lovingly and kissed his cheekbone.

"You sure know how to handle our little bundle of joy," said Ink as he cuddled into his lover's wings.

"Mhm, better than you," Nightmare fluffed his wings up.

"Hey! I'm not that bad!" Ink faked shocked and sad.

"Hahaha!" Stain laughed.

"Come here you little bird!" Ink started tickling Stain. Stain started laughing a lot.

"Stop, stop, HAHAHAHA!" Stain laughed.

Ink stopped and kissed his son.

Both Nightmare and Ink look at each other and at their son, they were the perfect family.