Chapter 23

~~~~~
Before I start the story, I need help, what are the ship child names of the Dreamswap crew x Nightmare? I honestly don't now really.

I'm so sorry for not posting for so long! I guess I have been very very lazy and busy.
~~~~~

Nightmare was hiding in a blanket, why? It is because...

His friends are after him again. They were surrounding the blanket he was in.

"Come out Nighty! We just want to cuddle with you!" Error exclaimed.

"For the last time, N.O spells NO!" Nightmare shouted.

"Just come out from there Night!" Dream pleaded.

"NO! What part of NO do you not understand!" Nightmare growled a little from under the blanket. "Now get out of my room!"

"No, not until you come out!" Ink exclaimed.

Dream got tired of waiting and pulled the blanket of Nightmare.

"What the-" Nightmare was interrupted when the group of simps tackled him.

~~~~~

Nightmare was dressed up as a Neko. He had the ears and tail and was also in a cute dress.

"Freak you guys! I hate this!" Nightmare screamed and his friends with purple blush dusted all over his cheeks.

"Aww~ but it looks so cute on you!" Ink cooed, his eye lights turned into hearts and stars at the sight,

"You should wear dresses more often," said Blue.

"No!" Nightmare shouted back. "Plus, this skirt is too short!"

"Okay, we won't make you wear a dress everyday but you have to do something is now!" Cross explained to Nightmare. Dream and Error were just enjoying the scene.

"Fine!" Nightmare huffed. Then, he did a cute pose and made a cute sound.

"Neko, Neko, nii!" He squealed. His eye lights sparkled and he lightly poked his finger against his cheeks.

Everyone else fainted from the cuteness.

~~~~~
Dream is in his private garden planting his beautiful flowers.

Then he saw Blue and Ink coming towards him.

"Do you both need anything?" Dream asked.

"Yeah, we just need... these!" Ink swiftly grabbed a bouquet of flowers and Blue and Ink ran away, leaving an angry bird.

"Damn those two! Those were for Nighty!" Dream growled.

~~~~~

Ink and Blue presented the flowers to Nightmare and he is happy. It's was a bunch of purple flowers. He placed them in a vase on his table.

"Thanks for the flowers guys!" Nightmare thanked his friends.

"No problem," Blue replied as he blushed. Both him and Ink walked out of the bedroom. That's when Error and Cross came in.

Cross and Error were both blushing and they gave Nightmare a heart shape box of chocolate.

"Aww~ that's so nice if you two!" Nightmare hugged the box.

Error and Cross hugged him before exiting the room.

Nightmare was confused why his friends are giving him stuff.

That when he decided to eat the chocolate his squad gave him.

~~~~~

Dream is currently planning something very very special for his Nighty.

"He will surely fall for me!" Dream grinned.