Chapter 16

Cross woke up with a big yawn. He stretched his body and got out of bed to get dressed. He couldn't wait to see his little Nighty.

He had breakfast which was only chocolate. A bar of pure delicious cocoa brown chocolate. He gobbled it all up in one humongous bite.

Then he went to the living room. He did not see anyone there. He knew that everyone should be awake. So he went to the gaming room that apparently exist in the JR. That's where he found them but not in the way he expected for them to act.

Nightmare and Dream were sitting in the corner, hugging each other tightly, shivering and trembling with fear. Ink, Blue and Error were trying to figure out why they were like that.

"What happened?" Cross asked.

"So Dream and Nightmare were spending time together, playing video games, Blue and I were watching them and then Error came into the room with apples," Ink explained, "Me and Blue took one and ate them, but when we finished, Dream and Nightmare were like that."

"That still doesn't explain the reason why they are HUGGING each other!" Cross narrows his eye sockets at Dream.

Suddenly, Nightmare blurted out, "Please don't eat our souls!"

"Spare us please!" Dream added.

Everyone else was like, "WTF?"

"Why would we eat your souls?" Blue asked them.

Then Ink put the two and two together.

"I get it," said Ink. "Boss, Nightmare, please summon your souls."

The two 'brothers' screamed, "NO!"

"Don't worry, we won't do anything," said Ink.

Dreams and Nightmare narrowed their eye sockets and summoned their souls. Apple shaped souls.

That's when they all understand.

"Ooh, so that's why they were scared," said Error.

"How in the f***ing world is their souls apples?!" Cross shouted.

~~~~~
In the cellars, Hacker was sleeping like a log. Finch was watching him, making sure he doesn't escape. He kept on looking at him, he couldn't stop thinking how adorable he looks when he is asleep.

"Oh my god, he is adorable when he is asleep," Finch smiled, looking through the bars of Hacker's cellar.

That is when Hacker woke up. He stared at Finch for a while then went back to sleep.

"Did... he just went back to sleep?" Finch thought, trying not to laugh.

~~~~~

Noot Noot, sleeping peacefully on Blue's lap, everyone else is just being jealous.

~~~~~

"KRONOS! ZOE, WHAT ATE YOU DOING?!" Nightmare screamed at the two.

"We just want you to do us a special favor," Kronos replied.

"What is it?" The purple skeleton asked.

"Just do as we say," Zoe smiled innocently.

Few minutes later, Dream, Cross, Ink, Error and Blue were watching tv. That when they saw Kronos and Zoe come in.

"Do you two need anything?" Error asked.

"Oh, we just want to show you a little something," Zoe exclaimed.

Kronos showed them Nightmare who was wearing a purple dress and he is blushing so much.

The skeletons all fell down with nosebleeds and Nightmare went into panic mode.