Chapter 12

_____
A/N
Hi everyone! So I'm looking for one Wattpad reader to join the book! For those who wants to be in the book, please fill this out! The person in the book will have the role of a chef!

Name:

Age:

Hair color:

Eye color:

Gender:

Job: Chef

Okay, that's all. I hope you all have a good day/ afternoon/ night!!!
_____

Snow falling down onto the ground heavily. The Dreamswap crew were planning to do something since they were all bored to death.

"Charades?" Cross suggested.

"Monopoly?" Error suggested.

"Spin the bottle?" Blue suggested.

Ink didn't say anything since he doesn't care. Dream being the business man he is, was rooting for Monopoly but everyone knew he will win, because he always win in Monopoly. Nightmare didn't care as well.

In the end, Monopoly it is. They all chose their pieces and started playing.

Ten minutes into the game, without surprise, Dream got the most land and the most money. Everyone else is just average. Cross on the other hand, did not have anything. Including money. The moment he stepped into Dream's land, he went bankrupt.

So after that game, they played other games. Cross wanted to play the knife game.

"NO!!!" They all screamed.

Cross was sad. So they played the pocky game. Ink grabbed a box of picky from the kitchen and the game begun.

Teams: Error and Ink, Dream and Blue, Nightmare and Cross.

Error and Ink sat down, facing each other. Then each end of the pocky was in their mouth. Slowly, they started eating it until the middle. They made it through.

Dream and Blue were next. Like Error and Ink, they say facing each other. They started eating the pocky. Same as Ink and Error, they won the moment they kissed.

"Never again," said Dream.

"Never again," Blue nodded.

Lastly it's Cross and Error. They instantly lose as Cross just ate the whole pocky.

"Oops, sorry!" Cross apologized.

Nightmare just laughed and kissed Cross' cheekbone.

Cross blushed purple and the others stared at him with jealousy.

Dream suddenly noticed the looks on everyone's faces.

~~~~~

Dream called everyone except Nightmare for a meeting on his office.

"Why did you call us here for?" Cross asked.

"Yeah, I have some 'useless' business that I need to do," Ink rolled his eye

"Oh, important things like going to flirt with my brother?" Dream looked at Ink, his eye sockets narrowed.

Ink looked the same but Dream knew inside that he is panicking.

"And Blue, why have YOU been flirting with my brother lately?" Dream looked at Blue.

Blue tried to hide his surprise from the Lord. Then Dream turned to Cross and Error.

"How about you two?" Dream raised his non existent eyebrow.

Cross then rebutted Dream.

"Dream, we both know that you are also wanting to be closer to Nightmare," Cross narrowed his eye socket.

Dream bit his non existent lips together. He couldn't find and excuse.

"Wait, wait, wait, do you all like Nightmare?!" Error shouted.

They all nodded. Then they all look at each other.

"Well, I'm going to make Nightmare mine!" Cross blurted out.

"No you're not! I am!" Ink exclaimed.

"Sorry to break it to you guys, but Nightmare is going to be mine," said Dream, crossing his arms, puffing up his bright yellow wings.

"Yeah like he'll like you, you tired to kill him!" Cross exclaimed.

"Hell no! He's going to be mine!" Error shouted at all of them.

"Oh, them we'll have a little competition, let's see who gets to claim cute little Nightmare," Blue suggested. "And I'm going to win!"

They all ran towards Nightmare, who was in the living room. They all blushed so hard when they saw him.

Nightmare was peacefully sleeping on the couch. His cyan wings wrapped around him like a soft blanket. Soft breathing sounds could be heard from the small skeleton.

Dream, Cross, Blue, Ink and Error all sat on the couch surrounding the small purple skeleton. They lied next to him and  slept with him. It was simply adorable.

There was only one thing in their mind...

"Nighty is MINE."

_____
A/N

Damn, this is getting good. Maybe I should let them meet the Bad Sanses then the Star Sanses. Hey, it's a MAYBE. I'm not entirely sure. But it's a BIG chance.
_____