𝟬𝟲. 𝗿 𝘂 𝗼𝗸?

SUNDAY 

unknown
| TODAY 6:51 |

unknown
do you like any other songs by lil peep?

starberry🍓
hmm... well i do like 'falling down'
and is this semi?

unknown
yea

| named unknown to semi💫 |

semi💫
do u listen to chase atlantic?

starberry🍓
yeah!

semi💫
ayyy

semi💫
whats ur fav song by them?

starberry🍓
maybe 'oh mami', 'friends' or 'ozone'

semi💫
ugh u taste amazing

semi💫
WAIT NO NO NO

semi💫
AyOUR TASTSE IS AMAZING.
MUSIC TASTeE.

starberry🍓
thank u! u have a really
good music taste 2, semi!

semi💫
thanks ig
also
if u see a text from a random number...

semi💫
um

semi💫
tendou wrote down ur number
when i wasnt looking

semi💫
so sorry about that ig
read

as y/n reaches her apartment steps, she has to pause and put her phone away, not being able to fully read what semi texted her. after she was dropped off by the three boys, she went to a nearby path that's connected to her complex area. it leads to a small forest, in which she lingered at for a while, too worried to return home.

she didn't answer the seventeen phone calls or reply to the twenty-one messages that her mom's boyfriend sent. but alas, she has to go back home now, for it's starting to get quite dark out. she gulps, silently padding up all of the steel stairs until she's standing in front of her apartment door.

placing a shaky hand on the doorknob, she twists the door open as quietly as she can and trods silently to her room after closing the door. no noise is made as she finally reaches her bedroom door- but she immediately feels her heart sink to her stomach when she sees that it's open; creaked the slightest bit.

she had closed it when
she left for the park.
but then she remembers that she saw him on her balcony when she was getting into the car.

feeling her phone vibrate, she picks her phone out of her jacket pocket. leaning against the hallway wall in the dimness, she decides to text semi one last time before she probably gets her phone taken away.

semi💫
u there?
did tendou text u?

starberry🍓
sorry semi. i probably won't be
able to talk with u 4 a while.

starberry🍓
i hope u have a good night tho! :D

semi💫
why