𝟰𝟮. 𝗿𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗹 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲

yall when dollmiya updates two days in a row:

♡̶ ♡̶ ♡̶

there was yet to be a response to what you and the twins did at the dinner table. it had been a few days, and while your mom scolded you a few times (you're lucky your real dad wasn't around anymore to spank you), you hadn't seen mister miya since, and you don't think your mom saw him since the incident, either. so you and tsumu and osamu were still waiting around for a proper answer- the decision that your parents would make to either stay together or split up over the obvious wishes of their dumbass children.

however, atsumu and osamu were having trouble sitting tight, because their asses were bright red.

you were lounging around on your bed listening to chase three days grace, holding a bear plushie, when all of a sudden you hear something outside your cracked window. with confusion, you cautiously part open the curtains just a little, and scan around the small yard of the apartment complex.

"hey, i can see you, y/n-chan!!"

what in the world-

"down here!!"

you shift your gaze further down, until your wide eyes fall on a very-conspicuous figure. you're surprised you didn't notice him sooner; he's terribly out of place and he's jumping up and down, like he's trying to reach your second floor window. and with those hops, he just might.

"s-shouyo...?" you call through the slip of your open window.

"hey! c'mon! i needa show you something!"

you hesitantly roll off your bed, walking over to the balcony where you look over the wooden railing, a confused smile teasing at your lips. it was a little bit warm out, and maybe you should've worn shorts instead of sweatpants, but the crisp breeze drifting past felt nice and convinced you your attire was fine. you prop your elbows on the banister, looking down at the ginger hopping below.

"what is it?" you say, tilting your head at him.

he finally stops jumping, throwing a quick glance around before whisper-screaming: "i uh... well. i need your help!"

noticing his secretive demeanor and the sheepish scratch of his head, you give him a soft nod, holding up your index finger. "okay, hold on, i'll be right there." you weren't gonna ask how he knew your address, but he probably found it in one of the group chats.

you walk back into your bedroom, closing the balcony door and grabbing your phone from your bed-

-thing to take the edge off...
something to kick the night off...
something to keep my mind off...
this so called li-