𝟭𝟴. 𝘇𝗼𝗼 𝘄𝗲𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗺𝗮

THURSDAY
| 1:37 PM, LATE NOON |

by 1:37 pm, y/n was all ready for her and her new friends' mall outting. she went for a soft look today- her outfit composed of a pink sanrio hoodie and a pink-plaid skirt. long, white, thigh-high socks stretched up her [skin tone] legs, leaving a small strip of her skin showing from below her skirt. it was a bit chilly today, despite being early spring.

 it was a bit chilly today, despite being early spring

y/n also puts on her father's old watch. it didn't work anymore; broken. but she still quite liked to wear it sometimes- just for the happy and safe feeling she felt when putting it on her wrist.

she briefly sprayed some sweet-scented perfume on her before grabbing her white vans, in which were beside her closet door, and putting them on her sock-covered feet.
she stands up from the carpeted floor and sighs quietly before grabbing her wallet. it had about ninety bucks in there, which she earned from her part time job at mcdonalds. ahem. yes. mcdonalds.

but hey, work is work and you
need to work if you want cash.

y/n planned on maybe buying some snacks for the boys, since they had bought her some candy recently. she would be happy to spend some of her money on her new friends; more than happy to treat them. it was the least she could do after them being so nice to her.

she only wished that her heart would stop beating so fast! she only wish that her breaths weren't so choppy and her palms didn't get clammy as she counted down the passing seconds.

around ten minutes later, y/n sneaks past the living room. her mom's boyfriend is sound asleep on the couch. mom is at work.

she smiles.
today will be fun.

| 2:10 PM, LATE NOON |

"yoooo chill, tetsu!"

"tf you mean, 'CHILL?!'"

bokuto, kenma, and akaashi watch attentively in the backseat as a white-haired teen tries to pull open the car door. kuroo shouts at him from out the rolled-down window, while y/n stiffly sits with her back pressed firmly against the passenger seat. lev seemed to have appeared out of absolute nowhere as they drove down a rural, shortcut road. literally no idea how he got there.

"we were just playing last night, of course i'm coming along with you guys!!"

"tch. just looking at your slenderman headass makes me angry. give me one good reason to not run you over right here right now."