𝟭𝟲. 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻𝘀

WEDNESDAY 

-do you have discord?

kenma asks y/n using the acnh chat, to which, y/n replies 'yeah!' to. kenma smiles to himself before typing out another question. strange enough, he didn't feel as nervous as usual while he was playing with y/n- an almost-stranger to the feline-like boy. and strange enough, y/n felt the exact same way.

-do u wanna add eachothr mayb?

sure!-

-ok mine is kodzuken#xxxx

okay, ill add u-

there-

did u get it?-

-yeah

@ kodzuken
| TODAY AT 9:47 PM |

kodzuken
hi

y/n<3
hi kenma! :D

y/n<3
this is much easier 2 use
than the acnh chat lol

kodzuken
yeah

kodzuken
do u mayb wanna use vc?
u dont have 2 if u dont want to but...

kodzuken
it would be even easier if
we could hear eachother...

y/n<3
okay, sure! c:
but srry if im kinda awkward😅

kodzuken
its ok, u dont have 2 talk alot c:

kenma's heart beats much faster in his chest suddenly as he grabs his earbuds and connects them to his phone. then, he starts a voice call and soon after, y/n joins it. for a few moments, it's completely silent; and both of the teens' faces are flushed red after sitting in the uncomfortable quiet. but then, it comes- a wonderful sound that surprised kenma- yet brought a smile to his face nonetheless.

laughter. y/n's laughter filling the silent space and immediately occupying kenma's mind as he too, suddenly begins to softly laugh. and perhaps, the two of them were weird for giggling like maniacs over the awkward silence; or perhaps, they were just suddenly, great friends, who bonded quietly over the fact that they both shared introverted traits.
idk.

but they both chose the latter as they began to warm up to each other and adjust to the other's voice. kenma quite liked y/n's soft, quiet voice. and y/n quite liked kenma's soft, quiet voice, too. they got along very well. and kenma, for once- was happy that he chose to speak up, rather than keep quiet.

and almost three hours came to pass after the introverted pair played many games and conversed over many subjects; and often, sat in a silence that they grew to be comfortable with. to say the least, it was one of the greatest nights for both of them, and they hoped to do it again.

"well, bye kenma, it was really fun
playing with you! i'll see you tomorrow,
have good dreams!"

"yeah, you too..."
kenma smiles before the voice call ends. then, he exits out of discord and signs out of all of his games. he lies in his bed, thinking of his new friend; a small smile on his face as he opens up the youtube app on his phone. he was quite excited to see what his new friend looked like. he wanted to see her sooner than tomorrow. but alas, he'd have to wait... 😔