Chapter 4

"Your dad and I are probably gonna head out soon. When he gets off work in like a half-hour. We'll be home are 11:00 the usual time," Colby's mom said. Colby smirked and nodded okay. His mom smiled and left the room.

I looked at Colby now who was looking at me.

"Wait, are your parents gone every night?" I asked. Colby shook his head and took another drink. "No. Just Friday nights."

My stomach flipped.

I gulped hard then nodded. "Oh."

Colby nodded then stood up. "Yeah, they go to the casino every Friday night." I nodded and watched as Colby grabbed his bag then motioned me to follow him. I picked up my bag and followed him out of the kitchen down the hall and up the stairs. We passed a few doors then got to one at the end of the hall. Colby opened the door. It was his bedroom.

I walked in after him as looked around the room. His bed was against the wall that the door was on, made neatly. I wonder how many girls he's fucked on that bed.

I gulped hard.

I was getting nervous and warm. In the left corner of the room was a computer desk with a computer. Colby made his way to the computer and we set our backpacks on the floor.

He pulled up another chair that was in his room for me to sit. "We should probably get started on this right away." He said as he sat down and logged into his computer. I sat down slowly.

Colby usually never wants to start working right away.

After about 10 minutes when Colby pulled up the PowerPoint and we got our notes out, his mom walked in.

"Honey your dad's here so we're gonna head out. Be good now." She said with a smile. Colby smiled. "We will, mom." She shut the door and it was quiet.

I looked back at Colby who had a small smile on his face as he clicked with the mouse. I gulped hard again.

Why was he smiling like that? I leaned back in the chair and sighed heavily. "You okay?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah, I'm just... tired." Colby looked at me, blinked a few times then looked back at the screen.

"Well uh, just tell me when you get hungry so I can order the pizza." I nodded and sat up a little to focus on the PowerPoint.

We spent about 30 minutes deciding how many slides there were gonna be and what we were gonna put on them. Then we started. Colby made a title page. Then started on the first slide. We figured out the bullets together and combined the information that we had. It was going pretty quick and we were getting a lot done.

Just then Erica texted me.

Erica: What are you doing?

I rolled my eyes and texted her back:

Me: working on our PowerPoint.

Erica: K 

"Who ya texting?" Colby asked then with a smile. "My sister," I said. Colby nodded and continued typing information. I looked at the clock. It was a little past 5:00.

And that's when I felt my stomach growl.

I put my hand over my stomach. Colby snickered a little. "I heard that." I looked over at him and smiled lightly. "Want me to order now?" He asked. I nodded. "Sure."

Colby nodded too then sat back and pulled his phone out. "What kind do you want?" He asked. I shrugged. "Doesn't matter. Whatever you want." Colby thought for a second. "Do you like Canadian bacon pineapple?"