Chapter 6

My heart was beating fast as I followed Colby down the long hallway behind the lunchroom. I walked casually behind him and he walked casually in front of me, with his hands in his pockets. I smiled to myself. We walked past a few kids walking towards us in the hallway not really paying attention.

Colby led me up the stairs to the math hallway where he stopped at the water fountain and took a drink as I stood next to him fumbling with my bracelets as a girl in my grade walked by, giving me a weird look.

I looked down and smiled. When Colby was done drinking, we waited for the girl to go into a room and that's when Colby pulled open the janitor closet by the bathrooms. My eyes widened and Colby motioned me inside. I hurried in after him and Colby closed the door and luckily there was a lock, so he locked it.

He turned to me then and smiled. I could see the lust in his eyes, the bulge in his pants, oh god I wanted him. Right here, right now in this closet.

Within seconds Colby had me up against the door kissing me fiercely. I moaned softly against his lips as he wasted no time and started pushing my pants down. I didn't realize until now how much I missed and needed him again since Friday. Once my yoga pants were off Colby started rubbing me through my thong.

"How does that feel?" He breathed. All I could do was moan because it felt so good. I ran my hands up into his hair and held him tight as he lifted me up and set me down on a table that was in the corner of the small room. I spread my legs and Colby kissed me hard as he continued rubbing. "Oh god, Colby," I said as I grabbed his hair.

He continued kissing me as he pulled my thong down and flung it somewhere. I pushed his body up against my naked one and I moaned softly.

That's when Colby pulled away and I watched as he disappeared below me. My stomach twisted as I felt his warm wet lips come in contact with my sensitive heat. I bit my lip and tried not to moan too loud, you know since we were in school.

I grabbed ahold of Colby's hair and looked down at him as he looked up at me and played around with his tongue a little. "Fuck..Colby fuck.." I mumbled as I lifted my body up more. I arched my back as I felt myself starting to let go.

"Colby.." I cried a little louder now, but I didn't care. Colby hummed against me now, and his vibrations sent me over the edge. Colby ran his hands up and down my legs as I shook for him and he finished me off.

He came back up to my mouth now and kissed me hard. "Good girl.." He said softly.

I closed my eyes as he kissed down my neck. I moved my hands around and found his belt. I unbuckled slowly as I pushed against him. He was so hard, fuck. Colby groaned now and rested his head against mine as I fished him out. I looked up into his eyes, he was so beautiful.

"I need you," I breathed as he grabbed my arms and pushed me up against the wall, hard. I felt his breath in my ear as I felt him slide into me. "Oh fuck," I breathed.

Colby began thrusting hard, as he took me from behind. I was doing everything I could to stay quiet. All I wanted was to scream his name.

Colby moaned in my ear as he held me by my waist and thrusted even harder now. I could tell he was close and that's when he pulled out. I faced him as he pumped himself with his hand, "Get on your knees" he breathed as he threw his head back. I got down just in time as he grabbed my head and pulled me to his pulsing dick.

Without thinking I wrapped my mouth around him, and he came, I felt his warmth fill my mouth as I moaned around him. "Oh fuck, Aubree." He breathed.

When he was finished, we both sank to the floor breathing heavily. I heard Colby laugh, "Well I've never had sex in a janitor's closet before," I laughed too "Me either," I said with a wink. Colby smiled at me and just eyed me up and down.