Chapter 5

When I got inside, I couldn't stop smiling. I set my stuff down and when I turned around Erica was standing there with her arms folded glaring at me. I jumped a little.

"I didn't know you were standing there!" My heart was beating fast. Hopefully, she didn't see anything in the car.

"Where's mom?" I asked. "She's already in bed." Erica snapped back. "So, why are you home so late?" She asked curiously. I gave her a weird look then looked at the clock. "It's not even 9:30. That's not even late." Erica chuckled. "Well you're a half-hour late...why?"

My stomach turned a little and I tried my best to stay as calm as I could. I thought quickly, "Well, Colby like messed up one of our slides so we had to redo it and that took a while."

Erica eyed me slowly. I gulped softly. She shook her head then walked out of the room. K then. I ended up getting ready for bed that night and I was in bed by 10:15. I laid in bed and checked my phone and noticed I had a text from Colby. My stomach turned and I smiled and opened it.

 Colby: Everything okay at home? You didn't get in trouble for being late, did you? 

Me: No everything's fine. Erica was asking a lot of questions, but I just told her you messed up on one of the slides, so I had to stay later lol sorry 

Colby: well thanks lol. No, that's fine. I just don't want you to get in any trouble. 

Me: I'll be fine. Don't worry. :) 

Colby: Good. :) 

And with that, I set my phone down because I didn't know what else to say. I fell asleep instantly with a smile on my face.

-

I woke up the next morning and right away I could feel how sore I was.

Fuck.

I sat up a little and pain shoot through me. I breathed a few times. I can't let my family see me like this. I need to play it cool. I got up out of bed and limped to the bathroom. When I got to the bathroom, I closed the door and for some reason, I just started crying.

Did last night actually happen? I was just another fuck for Colby, I thought to myself as I wiped my eyes. I wanted to be more though. There was something about Colby, I just wished I could be his only one.

I leaned against the sink as I rubbed my sore legs with my hands, I sighed. A few minutes later after I finally stopped crying, I took a shower.

The shower felt nice. After showering I went back to my room, got dressed which took longer than it should've then headed downstairs. It was about noon now and my mom and sister were sitting at the table finishing up lunch. I walked over to them as casually as possible and sat down.

"Morning." My mom said. I said morning back. I looked over at Erica who had been glaring at me, but then looked away. I rolled my eyes then picked my phone up. I hadn't looked at it since last night. I saw Colby had texted me a few hours ago.

Colby: Morning! You doing okay?

Me: Hey! Yeah, I'm doing okay I guess.

Colby: Are you sore at all?

Me: Very haha

Colby: Oops, sorry!

Me: no lol it's fine. I can't stop thinking about last night. :)

Colby: neither can I. I don't get it but there was something about last night that was unlike any other Friday night... I liked it. 

My stomach turned, and I looked up, but my mom and Erica weren't paying attention to me.