Chapter 2- Dinner

Y/n Pov:
Tom squeezed my hand giving me reassurance. "We got this y/n!," he smiled. I gave him a smile back and got up. He reached his hand out to help me up, I grabbed it and gave one last reassurance smile.

"Come on in kids! Parents you must stay out here during the audition i'm sorry," the man said stepping aside to let us walk in. Me and Tom now stood in-front of a long table that had 4 chairs. 3 men and 1 women sat in the chairs. Tom walked over to one of the men and greeted himself. He looked as if he had been doing this for years now.

"Welcome back Tom! Glad to see your back in our audition room again. My guess is your trying out for Draco Malfoy, the platinum blonde boy," the man welcomed before he warmly brought Tom into a hug. So he's done this before... Cool!

"Yes sir I am, mum says the part fits me perfectly and I think so too," Tom beamed. The man nodded and they continued to chat until the woman spoke up.

"Now now Kevin we can catch up with our hometown star Tom later but there is another person in here. Hello Ms. Y/l/n!," the woman looked me with a bright smile. I recognized her she was my mum's best friend. Kailey.

"Hello," I shyly spoke. "Please dear it's okay come closer," motioning her hand towards her. I walked up and looked at Tom quickly before walking up some more. "Is this your first time auditioning for something Ms. Y/l/n?" she asked.

I smiled at her before speaking. I wasn't nervous I was just scared to slip up. "Yes ma'am, but I am really excited to be auditioning for this part!" Kailey smiled and turned her head to the other 3 men. "Alrighty then well we don't want to waste anymore time so, Let's begin!"

Time Skip To Right After The Audition

"You both did amazing!! Better than everyone else whose tried out. Tell the director to send everyone home who was going to try out for the parts of Olivia Westbrooke and Draco Malfoy these two got the parts!," Hudson said, he was one of the men in the room.

Me and Tom both looked at each other with wide eyes. I was the first to say something between us. "WE DID IT TOM!!," I squealed. He ran up and hugged me. It caught me by surprise at first but then I warmed up into it. "We did it y/n, we really did!" I could feel his wide smile over my shoulder. "Let's go tell our mums" I suggested "Great idea"

Tom grabbed my hand and we both ran out the door. "We did it we got the parts," we yelled in sync. Our mum's both squealed and hugged each other jumping up and down. This caused me and tom to bust out laughing. They must have gotten closer while we were in there.

"Why don't we take the kids out for dinner and celebrate?," Shannon asked my mum. "Let's do it!," my mum agreed. Before we left the director and manager walked out to talk to our mum's about the schedule and all that grown folks talk.

While they talked me and tom sat down chatting and playing games on our phones. "So you have done this before?," I asked. Tom looked at me with confusion. "Done what before y/n?" I paused my game the same time he did to look at him. "Audition for a part in a movie" He nodded. "Yes I have multiple times before actually. Ive been acting for as long I could remember," he smirked. I was glad I made friends with Tom. He's so sweet and funny.

"Do you go to public school since your Mr. famous?" i teased. He lightly shoved me jokingly before laughing. "Of course but mum says I'll be moving schools due to filming. I'll be attending Saint Robertson Private school," Tom explained to me. My eyes lit up like a christmas tree. "NO WAY YOU'RE JOKING?! Mum is going to send me there as well!" Both me and Tom now had wide eyes. Not only would I be leaving that awful school of mine, but I would be starting a new one with my new best friend.