Chapter 9- Please leave.

This chapter will be told in both Toms and Shannon's POV. Next chapter will be a huge cliffhanger ;) stay tuned.

Tom POV:
"PLEASE LEAVE NOW!," I roared. Y/n laid on the floor holding her cheek crying. My mum was kneeled down beside her stroking her hair. Ciara was standing acting clueless.

"NO TOM SHE DES-", Ciara tried defending herself but I cut her off real quick.

"SHUT UP AND LEAVE WE ARE DONE!" I screamed louder than before this time, y/n was right.

1 Hour Before

"Are we ready to eat?" mum coughed. Ciara had me wrapped in a long and sort of awkward hug. "Of course mum in law!," Ciara cheered clapping her hands. I could see the disgust look on y/n and mums face. But hopefully after we all talk and kind of get to know each other they will like her... maybe.

We all walked to the table and sat down. Mum went into the kitchen to start making lunch. She was going to surprise us on what the meal was.

I felt weird sitting beside Ciara. Of course not because I don't like her it's the feeling she's not accepting y/n. Y/n was starting to get uncomfortable so I started a conversation.

"So how was the trip up here babe," I asked turning to face Ciara.

"It was good honey bear thank you for asking! By the way you have an incredible house. I forgot how beautiful it was," Ciara smiled. Y/n just sat in her seat looking lost in her own thoughts.

"So y/n tell me about yourself," Ciara beamed.

Y/n just stared at her with a shocked look on her face. "Um... well I'll be playing in the Harry Potter films," Y/n shyly spoke.

"Tell me something I don't know please, thank you," Ciara rudely shot back.

"Well I'm the only child, my dad died when I was younger, I'm mostly independent since my mum works non stop, oh and I'm Tom's Bessst Frieendd," y/n said with a huge smirk on her face.

Those last words made a smile appear on my face, but it quickly changed when Ciara shot me a death glare.

"Oh well I'm his girlfriend mate so I win"

Y/n's jaw clinched and her body tensed up with anger. I started to get nervous, am I fixing to see a fight between y/n and Ciara?!

"Okay foods ready!," My mum called from the kitchen. I let out a huge relief sigh, saved by my mum.

"Come on let's eat I'm starving!," I nervously laughed. I grabbed Ciaras hand and dragged her out of the seat and into the kitchen. We both grabbed plates and waited for mum to serve us.

"Where's y/n Tom?," mum questioned as she plated both me and Ciara. I turned around and saw the chair she was once sitting in was empty. I turned back and shrugged my shoulders. "The bathroom maybe?"

Shannon's Pov:
"The bathroom maybe?" Tom guessed. I just shook my head and continued to put food on their plates. "You two go eat and I'll go check on her okay?" Tom and Ciara nodded and walked back to the table.

I walked over to the sink to wash my hands before I went upstairs. I didn't know what to expect to see or hear when I found y/n. That poor girl didn't deserve to feel this way. I had over heard there conversation between her and Ciara. That broke my heart into pieces. Kind of surprised I didn't hear someone get smacked across the face.