Accidents Happen

Y/n Pov:
Tom wasn't himself for days. He hardly came out of his room, ate, or spoke to anyone. Me and his mum were starting to get worried. I know what he said was absolutely out of line, but I love him. He's like
my only friend. He's been there for me when I didn't have anyone. So I made the rational decision to text Caydee. I had stolen her number from his phone one night, just in case of emergencies...

I pulled out my phone and texted that bitch.

Y/n: Hey Caydee! That was very wrong of you to stand Tom up like that. You broke his heart. He doesn't deserve a girl like you. He's way too handsome and kind hearted. You don't deserve his heart melting smile, or to hear his contagious laugh....

I paused at what I wrote. Had I really just said that about him? Gross. I just sent what I wrote. If I had gone any further she's probably going to think I'm in love with my best friend.

*DING DING*
New Message From CaYdEe
Caydee: Um I would never stand Tom up! Get off my back girly. You don't know what happened that night with me so zip it. Sounds like your a bit jealous? Tom doesn't love you like he does me, so whatever fantasy you have you can drop it!

Read.

This girl was mean and wrong about everything. Tom loves me. I'm like his number one girl besides his mum. I went up to Toms room. Standing in front of the door waiting to knock. I knew he was upset by all of this but, and I was mad at him too. But he's still my person.

"Hey can I come in it's y/n?" I asked while knocking softly on the door.

"Yeah." Tom groaned.

I walked in and found him sitting in the corner of his bed. Knees all the way up to his chest. His room was messy and his bed was too. I walked over and sat in front of him. I placed my hand on his knee and smiled at him.

"I love you. I love you so much. Lately I feel like we've been knocking heads. It's not right for us to fight. We have to stick by each other. I know you've said some awful things to me. Which still haven't forgotten about but I forgive you. I can't stand to see you in pain. I texted that witch."

He looked up at me confused. "Who?" "Caydee?"

I nodded.

I showed him the messages and he was stunned. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Thank you for standing up for me y/n. I love you too and I'm sorry for how I treated you. It was wrong of me to have said all those awful things. Bu-"

Before he could say anything my body jolted towards him and I kissed him. Without thinking or knowing what the consequences are I leaped for it. He wrapped his arms around me and we stayed like that for a bit.

LMAO YALL THOUGHT #GETKRISSED.

That didn't happen y/n just imagined it here's what really happened:

"Thank you for standing up for me y/n. I love you too and I'm sorry for how I treated you. It was wrong of me to have said all those awful things. But I'm glad we're still friends." he smiled.

"Of course now let's go to sleep i'm tired." And with that we fell asleep holding each other.

_______________________________
This was a very short chapter. next chapter will be very worthy ;))).