Chapter 10- The L word

Y/n is still unconscious but this will be told from y/n's pov. She/he/they/them can still hear and be able to see what's going on. Kind of like a ghost :). Forgot what it's called but Anyways enjoy!! I know this is told as y/n being a girl but use any pronouns you are comfortable with!
____________________________________
Y/n POV:
I woke up with a killer pain in my cheek. Everything seemed to be the same but I was cold very cold. "Tom!," I shouted. Nothing. "TOMMM!" I kept yelling for his butt to get in here.

"Fine I guess I'll get up and get my own blanket!" as I got up I realized my body wasn't moving but I was. "WHAT THE HELL?! I'm see through" Then it hit me. I remember learning about this type of stuff in school. I can move around normally except no one could see or hear me COOL!

Just couldn't remember what it's called.

I walked around the room looking at everything. It wasn't a new day yet I was still in the same clothes; just later in the day. I could hear Tom laughing and talking with his mom downstairs so that's where I headed. It felt weird just being able to walk through walls and keep going on without people knowing I'm present.

"Tom it's not your fault sweetie. We couldn't have planned she would slap y/n.," Shay said rubbing the back of Toms neck. I guess what I heard wasn't laughing.

I proceeded to make my way to the other side of the table to over hear everything that was being said.

"Mum how am I supposed to date other girls? I don't know how to see when I'm getting used or played"

"That's why you have y/n honey! She's going to be here for you through these times. To help you know when the right girl comes along. Maybe y/n might even end up being the girl you marry who knows," shannon smiled widely.

I laughed at this. Me marrying Tom oh lord now that's a knee slapper.

Tom looked up at his mum and smiled.

"You really think so? I mean I'm not saying anything or agreeing but do you really think that mum? Me and y/n getting married?"

Shannon's facial expression answered his question. She was brightly smiling and had a twinkle in her eyes.

"My dear I do see you two being together but of course if that doesn't happen I will be happy with whomever you date. Unless she's a arse like Ciara then I might have to object at your wedding," she joked. Both Tom and her busted out laughing.

"That's true mum and thank you. At least I know you like one of the most important women in my life," Tom blushed. My heart warmed he called me important.

Would me and Tom actually be together one day?

This sounded absolutely ridiculous to think about but of course not impossible. I don't think I'll ever see him more than just a best friend though. He's the only boy i've really had a connection with even though I don't really know what I want. Maybe during filming I will find a boy or at school. The possibility of me finding a boyfriend is endless. It wouldn't be fair if he dated someone and I didn't experience love!

The right type of love. Hold on.... "Oh my gosh HE SAID HE LOVED ME," I blurted out. I remember hearing him say he loved me before I blacked out completely.

"Mum"

"Yes dear?"

"I told y/n I loved her when I placed her on my bed do you think she heard me?" Tom asked twiddling with his fingers.

"There's a great chance she didn't since she passed out completely before you said it," shay explained. I laughed at that; jokes on her I did hear him.