Chapter 20- Table Reading pt 1

No ones Pov:
It's been a month since the fight and y/n and Tom still aren't talking to each other. The tension between the two has eased up a bit. Y/n will talk to him only if 100% needed. Y/n has been adjusting to the move. She ended up getting her own room down the hall from Tom, instead of sharing one like the original plan was. It is currently September 5 and today was the first ever Harry Potter table reading. Y/n was more than exited to go, even though she would have to fake her feelings about Tom. She was excited.

Tom on the other was very nervous and very upset. He knew he should be happy but with y/n not talking to him it was hard to be excited about something like this. This movie was going to be their thing together. But for now he's having to do it all alone.
___________________________________
September 5th, 1999// 2:30pm

Y/n POV:
I stood in the mirror and looked at myself one more time making sure my outfit, makeup, and hair looked good. Today was the big day! Olivia Westbrooke was making her first appearance, well her first appearance to the rest of the cast. It was exciting knowing I was going to be making new friends and possibly meet a boy! A nice and actually genuine guy with good intentions towards me.

"Y/n! Come on we're leaving!", Shannon yelled from downstairs. Her and Tom had been going his lines for Draco. I was already prepared and knew them by heart. I had more lines than Tom, wayy more lines. Only because Olivia has a very interesting storyline with Ron Weasley.

I ran downstairs and grabbed a water bottle before I ran into the living room where both of them sat. "Okay I'm ready!" I beamed.

"You have everything dear?," Shannon asked looking at both me and Tom.

"Yes ma'am," we said in unison I smiled a little. I missed Tom a whole lot but I still wasn't ready to fully forgive him. He's apologized many times to me and I loved each one. But he understands that what he said did leave a major pain in my heart.

After an awkward moment of silence we walked out and into the car. Today was the start of a lifetime of opportunities. Tom sat in the back with his headphones in and I sat upfront with shannon.

"Y/n dear?"

"Yes?"

"Has your mum texted or called you?"

"No, but she did last night. It's hard for her to catch me with the different time zones. She's trying though," I smiled. It's been weird not having my mum here with me but i'm glad i have shannon. My second mum and best friend. The whole ride to the building we were supposed to meet at I stared out the window and got lost deep in my thoughts. Thinking about my future and how many movies i'll be in or shows! This was everything I ever wanted to become an actor and inspiration to kids world wide. Tom was already famous kind of for some of the movies he's been in. Who knows maybe me and him will be in some in the future together!

*Buzz Buzz*
Message from: Tom😁 <3

I looked at my phone and it was a message from tom I decided not to be rude and opened his message.

Tom: Hey how are you feeling?

Y/n: Good how about you?

Tom: Pretty good still kind of nervous...

Y/n: It will be okay I'm here for you :). I forgive you fully. I missed you and we need each other! I'm sorry for getting mad but next time don't say something mean like that again.

All of a sudden you heard Tom yell "YES!" in the back I started laughing. Shannon was confused. I turned to see if he still had his headphones in before telling shannon.