Chapter 5- Photoshoot pt 1

Y/n Pov:
I woke up with arms wrapped around me. At first it internally scared me, then all the events of yesterday evening came flooding back. I slightly turned my head to meet the face of a peaceful Tom. His brown hair was all over the place. Some laying carelessly over his eyebrows and some sticking up, pointing towards the wall. It took everything in me not to bust out laughing. I gently grabbed his arm and moved it, trying my hardest not to wake him up.

The whole goal was for me to wake up before him and take a walk. I usually do my early morning runs around 7 but in my case today it's going to have to be held back an hour. After about 20 minutes of being careful, silent, and swift I finally got out of the strong hold and up standing beside his bed.

Stretching felt so good right now. Sleeping on my side, laying right on top of my arm was not comfortable at all. The sun was bright and shinning through his window. I loved the country side. Man I want this when I grow up, waking up to the peacefulness and beautiful view everyday. It was everything anyone would want. None of that polluted air, city honking, and people yelling for no reason. Truly it was a sight to see.

Once I got done stretching I walked over to my bag and got out my running shoes, pants, and shirt. Turning back to make sure Tom was still sound asleep before I went out. I stood there for a moment taking in all the peacefulness, because later on it will not be peaceful anymore. Today was the day we had a photoshoot for some hunting and fishing magazine. I was thankful that I was going to be in this shoot, but of course it's still his shoot. I'm only going for support and to make him look good. This caused me to laugh a little loud, I had to cuff my mouth before I woke him up.

I walked out of his room and walked towards the bathroom to change. The bathroom was so beautiful the colors, paintings and the theme. Nothing about this house was unfitting or ugly.

Without wasting anymore time looking at the bathroom decorations, I changed, brushed my teeth, and used the toilet. Before leaving I of course had to wash my hands, people who don't are nasty. Just saying.

As I made my way out the bathroom I ran into Shannon.

"Oops I'm sorry I didn't mean to run into you like that," my words came out shaky.

"Oh dear it's okay. You off on a run? This early?" She questioned me while observing my outfit.

"Yes ma'am! I like to get a run in every morning or when I have time to. Plus it seems like a perfect morning"

"Oh okay dear well have fun and be safe. Breakfast should be ready by the time you get back," she beamed before walking past me and into the kitchen. She left before I could say thank you, but I shrugged it off and went on my way. I walked towards the front door and quickly checked my shoes making sure they were tied. But before I left Shannon called for me.

"Y/n dear! How do you like your eggs?," she called from the kitchen. "Over easy is fine thank you," I yelled back. "Okay dear have fun!" And with that I left off for my run.

*AFTER Y/N'S RUN*

That run felt amazing!! It was the best run I have ever been on. The country side run just felt different. I didn't have to worry about getting jumped, ran over, or worried about being in someone's way!

As I approached the front door it quickly flung open.

"There you are y/n! Breakfast is ready," Tom happily boomed. This scared the living out of me. I jumped at the sound of his booming voice.

"Lord don't do that Tom you know I get easily scared!," I laughed grabbing my chest. "Let me guess you could've had a heart attack," he teased. I pushed his shoulder and walked inside the house. The smell of bacon, eggs, toast, bisects and fresh coffee filled my nose.

"It smells amazing in here Shannon. I hope I didn't make you guys wait up on me"

"Oh no dear!! Just as you walked in I finished cooking," she said reassuring me. I smiled and went to sit down at the table. Tom was still in the living room watching tv.

"COME EAT TOM," Shanna hollered. "ALRIGHT MUM" Tom headed towards the table and sat down next to me. He looked towards me and had a evil smirk plastered across his face. "Whatever you are thinking about doing don't you dare!," I hissed. All he did was laugh. Mhm strange.

We quietly ate our delicious breakfast. Every now and the chatted up. By the end we were all stuffed and miserable.

"Mum I think I'm a little to full," Tom groaned. I nodded hinting I felt the same. "Well you two seemed to be extra hungry this morning," Shannon giggled. "It's alright kids you two go relax now around 2 we need to get you two up and ready for y'all's photo shoot at the lake" Both of us nodded and got up from our chairs slowly or else we both would've puked.

We made our way to the living room and collapsed on the couch. "ughhhhhh my stomach whyd your mum have to be so good at cooking!," I complained but in a good way. "I don't know but I'm with you on that"

Me and Tom sat and chilled on the couch for a couple of hours before we had to get ready. He took a nap and I stayed awake with my thoughts taking over.

I enjoyed everything at the moment but would it all change when we go to school? I mean will Tom ditch me for the popular boys? Will he replace me as his best friend? Would the kids at our new school like me? Will they accept us because we are actors? My thoughts got deeper and deeper causing me to start breathing heavily.

Another panic attack.

My chest started hurting and my stomach was aching. I couldn't let Tom see me like this so I quickly ran into the bathroom and slammed the door. My breathing was now rapid and uncontrollable. Everything was starting to spin and I was starting to sweat like I was stranded in the desert. 'Calm down, everything's okay' I kept repeating to myself.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Y/n?," Shannon called from the door. I didn't move I couldn't, my mind was racing to fast and I was scared to move. I could hear the knocking continue and then it stopped. The door opened and she ran up to me wrapping her arms around me. It scared me when she did this, but it caused me to snap into reality.

I turned my head to her, "Thank you Shay, I'm sorry I keep doing this," I whispered with tears running down my face. I was ashamed to have these, but what could I do? This will keep happening even if I go on medication.

"It's okay dear I'm always here for you! Now why don't you take a shower and get ready for the photoshoot. If you don't mind I will go pick out your clothes," She gave me a warm smile and hug.

"I don't mind and thank you"

She nodded and walked out the door. There were already towels set up so I grabbed two, one for my hair and the other for my body.

"Oh dear here I think you need this," she called from the hall. I opened the door and saw her holding my bathroom bag. "Oh thank you hehe! I don't think I could have showered without this," I giggled. My cheeks turned red in embarrassment. "You're welcome dear and our shower should be the same as yours at home" she added before kindly closing the door.

This shower is exactly what I needed after that attack. I turned on the hot water and just relaxed into it.

________________________________
I had to cut this in two parts usually I don't but this chapter will be extra extra long. Y/n is 12 and Tom is 13 he's a year older, had questions about that too. I will be posting again soon just need to re write pt2 :)