Chapter 13- School Boy

Very small time skip it is now Tuesday Day of Sign ups for School August 8 just guessing :)

Y/n POV:
"Good morning y/n!," Shay beamed as my wobbled my way down the stairs. I was extremely tired. My body felt like heavy stones and wet clothes. "Good morning," I spoke dryly. Shannon understood my moods for the past two days. Tom had been very hyper and kept me up all night. He was excited for today while me on the other hand wasnt. A new school was meaning new opportunity to have new bullies.

"Y/n dear why don't you go back to sleep? I'll wake you up when it's time for you to go shower.," Shannon asked as she passed tom the toast. I nodded and waddled myself up stairs to fall back asleep. As I walked up the stairs an excited Tom was rushing down. He bumped into me and this caused me to stumble back a bit.

"Watch it Felton!" I spat. Usually I'm nicer and more calm but I was too tired and upset to care. Tom looked at me with sad eyes. "I'm sorry I didn't mean it in such a rude way. But please let me go upstairs and sleep PEACEFULLY" He nodded and continued down stairs. I felt bad for yelling at him but he's kept me up, and when you keep this demon awake things get ugly.

*2 hours later*

"Y/n it's time to get ready," shay said quietly while shaking me slightly. I groaned loudly before getting up. I looked at her and nodded. Shay rubbed my back before leaving to head back downstairs.

The warm sunlight from the window told me it was hot outside so i grabbed my black shorts, white tank top and flowery cardigan. It was thin so I wouldn't get too hot wearing it. I placed my outfit down and headed to the shower. A nice warm and relaxing shower should wake me up.

As I turned on the shower more thoughts of signing up for school filled my mind. What if the girls there are way more pretty or athletic? Would I fit in with everyone since technically I'm not from England? Yes I have the accent, but could they tell I'm from the states too?

I tested the water to see if it was warm enough before I got in. The temperature was perfect for a relaxing shower. Once I stepped in all of my thoughts cleared. I got to enjoy my shower.

When I got out I brushed my teeth, did my daily face routine, and put on my lotion. Today's scent was Black cherry Vanilla mixed with a hint of mint. I liked to combine scents so I would smell 2x better.

Before stepping out I stopped in dead in my tracks. I could hear Tom and Shannon talking in the hallway.

"Is y/n okay mum?," Tom asked.

"Yes dear she's just tired. You've kept her up all weekend with all your excitement about school"

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean too. I'm just excited!!"

"I'm glad you are but some people aren't excited"

Tom must've given Shay a weird look. "Y/n is afraid of starting a new school. All of what she's doing is new to her dear. Unlike her you're used to moving and starting new schools, while she's not." My heart dropped at the idea of Tom knowing my fear.

Is he going to make fun of me?

"I forget sometimes she's new to this life. Well I'll be there by her side. I won't leave it, unless I have class of course. If we get classes together I will for sure sit next to her and at lunch! It's my duty to make sure she's safe and has a good time at school. No ones going to bully her on my watch," Tom said proudly.