Chapter 6- Photoshoot pt2

Y/n POV:
"THOMAS ANDREW FELTON GET UP HERE AND SHOWER NOW!," Shannon yelled at Tom from upstairs. I laughed as I wrapped the towel around my damp body. A hot shower felt so good, I felt almost 100% stress free.

Quickly I brushed my teeth, flossed, and put lotion on. I prefer putting it on after a shower, rather than waiting. Some call it weird and some don't.

Toms loud footsteps were heard all throughout the house. He was mad.

"Come on y/n I need to shower," the sarcasm in his voice made me laugh. "I'm done loser close your eyes so I can walk out" "Okay" I unlocked the door and peeked my head out to see if he had actually closed his eyes. Thankfully he did and I sped walked to his room. The cold floor was not a pleasant thing to be walking on, especially after a nice hot shower.

It was probably going to take him awhile to shower, so once I got inside his room I just closed the door. Not locking it. Shannon had laid out my outfit for today on Tom's bed next to his. His was camo pants and a green shirt. Mine was the same expect my shirt was a little bit lighter than his. I loved fishing deeply. It was something me and my dad would do when mom was away at work or searching for jobs. Getting to do this photo shoot with Tom would probably have made my dad proud. Seeing his little girl in a fishing magazine would have brought his biggest and brightest smile.

Shannon didn't get out my underwear or bra which was kind of her. Guessing she didn't want to get to much into my stuff or was respecting my private clothes. I walked over to my bag and got out the black matching set I had in there. I dreaded taking off my towel, his ceiling fan was blowing extra cold air. My body wasn't ready to leave the towel but it had to be done. Immediately after taking it off the cold air hit my body and sent shivers up my body. How did I sleep in this room? I don't remember it being this freezing cold.

After standing there for 5 minutes just thinking I snapped out of it and finally put on my bra and underwear. My deodorant and perfume were laying down next to my clothes already thanks to Shannon. I put on my deodorant then perfume. I heard the bathroom door unlock and Toms footsteps heading down the hall.

One thing about Toms room is you can hear the shower running from inside, even with the door closed. I guess I lost track of time and didn't pay attention to realize he was done with his shower. Panic rose inside and without thinking I grabbed my pants and quickly put them on. Struggling to put my right leg in made me grow even more nervous. Right as the door handle turned and the door opened, I got my leg inside and now my pants were fully on.

'Ahh sorry sorry!," Tom panicked he shut the door fast once he realized I was standing in just my bra. "Tom it's okay it's not like I'm naked or anything you can come in. I'm just in my bra, but if you come in don't stare," I giggled. He slowly opened the door and peeked his head around the corner. "You sure?" I nodded and he walked in closing the door behind him. "Look I'll turn around so you can get dressed and once I put on my shirt I'll leave deal?" Tom nodded and walked over to the other side of the room. I did what I said and turned around to finish getting ready. I grabbed my shirt and put it on. Once I was finished I closed my eyes and walked towards the door.

Tom was still getting ready and I didn't want to invade his privacy. Luckily I didn't fall or hit into anything. I safely made it to the door and walked out. Still not opening my eyes till I knew the door was fully shut. Hearing that door click made my eyes pop open. I laughed to myself at this whole situation. It's pretty funny.

30 minutes had passed and finally Toms door had opened. "About time! You would think a girl was getting ready," I teased. "Whatever come in if you want. But you should, you still don't have shoes on," he pointed down at my shoeless and sockless feet. "Yeah you're move" I shoved past him and this caused him to push me forward. I stumbled a bit but eventually caught myself and retained my balance. 'Rude' I whispered to myself.