Chapter 14- History Starts Over

Tom's POV:
"Y/n!" I kept shouting for this for 5 minutes. 'Where is this girl' I walked around before I spotted her across the parking lot still in the same spot. As I walked over to her a way to familiar face started to come into view. I crept forward a little bit before I knew who it was.

Jack Hotchner.

"JACK?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH Y/N?!"

Both Y/n and Jack spun around and locked eyes with me.

"Y'all know each other?," Y/n asked with confusion written all over her face. Jack stepped forward now standing beside y/n.

"Move away from her Jack!" I started to walk fast towards the two. My anger was boiling hotter than a tea kettle. Y/n's arm extended and stopped me from moving any closer.

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM THOMAS?!," y/n shouted.

"Why don't you ask Jack what my problem is." Jack looked at me like he didn't know what I meant. This was starting to piss me off.

Flashback to Secondary School
( 2nd grade in the US)

"Jack! Come on we need to go. I don't want to embarrass myself," I pleaded as I pulled him back.

"Mate let go of my shirt! Now come on hiding your feelings from Destiny is so primary school. I remember the lame attempts you did to get her attention."

"They weren't lame! A box of 64 crayons with the SHARPENER is pretty cool."

Jack rolled his eyes and started to walk faster toward the court yard. There in the middle sat Destiny. She looked so beautiful just sitting there on the bench, chatting with her best mates. A part of me knew there was nothing I could say or do to stop Jack from telling her I liked her. What's the worst that could happen?

"Hey Destiny!," I heard jack yell. He was way far ahead so I just hid behind a tree and eavesdropped.

"Hello Jack"

"Look I need to tell you something and please don't think it's a joke."

"Um okay what is it?"

"I like you Destiny will you be my girlfriend?"

My heart dropped and tears formed in my eyes, burning hot tears. Did he just ask the girl I liked out?! We're supposed to be best mates!

"Of course I thought you would never ask Jack!," Destiny squealed.

At this moment I felt betrayed and horrible. He really just stole the girl I liked right under my nose. I trusted him I guess we're no longer friends. I never want to see him again!

Back to present time

"Come on Jack don't give me that clueless look. Just tell her how you stole the girl I liked for years away from me!"

Y/n looked at Jack. "Is this true? Did you steal the girl he liked Jack?"

"No I didn't y/n he's just mad that she rejected him after he did everything to impress her. I tried to convince her that he was a great guy but she didn't listen. She was a diva and mean."

"HE'S LYING!"

"NO IM NOT TOM YOU'RE LYING!"

"YOU'RE LYING JACK"

"ENOUGH STOP IT BOTH OF YOU!," y/n yelled. Everyone was now staring at us. "Sorry," she apologized.

"Now I don't know who's right or who's wrong but what I know is I won't have you two acting like babies! Tom I will talk to you when we get home but for now me and Jack are going to sign up for classes. You are welcomed to join us if you'd like"

"Y/n please he's not who he says he is!" I grabbed her wrist in hopes she'd stay.

"OUCH!" y/n yelped.

"Oops I'm sorry I didn't know I grabbed you that ha-"

"Bye Tom you've said and surely done enough," y/n barely got the words out of her mouth I could see the tears slowly dropping from her cheeks.

"Y/n please I'm sorry" but before I knew it she was gone. Jack has stolen another girl who means a lot to me. But little does he know I won't be giving up on y/n. She's way to important to me I won't be losing my best friend.

_________________________________
This was really short but next chapter will make up for it 😉