Chapter 3- Going to his house

1 Week Later
Y/n Pov:
It's been a week since I met Tom and got the part of Olivia Westbrooke in Harry Potter. All of this felt like a dream, a dream come true!! Me and Tom have not stopped texting and calling each other since we met. He will call me in the mornings, text me during the afternoon, and call me right before he goes to bed. Getting to know him was pretty great. He has been in all kinds of movies growing up. Not going lie I am JELLY! But I can't blame anyone he was a really good actor. Mum let me watch one of the movies he was in, The Borrows. OMG he was so little!!! Tom's older now of course but still. He does not age! I watched the movie for the rest of the night and fell asleep on the couch.

I woke up the next morning kind of late in the day it was 11am which normally, I wouldn't be getting up this late. But after the audition and dinner I was tired as heck. My mum was already at work so I was homealone. I don't have a dad, he died a year go from cancer. Everyday I miss him more and more. He would have been so proud of me. His little girl, getting to star in a big movie. I walked over to my window and looked up at the sky. "Guess what dad, I DID IT. Your little girl made it," tears started to run down my face. Its been awhile since I spoke to him in this way. The last time I did it was to pray that he would help mum get a job. And the next day she got a call from a medical center, saying she got the job she applied for.

I was so proud of her too. Of course I thanked daddy for helping. He will forever be looking over us. His two angels.

Mum woudln't be home until 4pm so that meant I had to clean the house. To make mum's life easier I helped around the house a lot. Washing clothes, dishes, cooking sometimes, etc. Life was doing good for us. Mum was making triple the pay she had made at her old work, I was working towards my acting career, and starting a new school with my new bestie. Life is great!

*BUZZ* *BUZZ* *BUZZ*

My phone started buzzing.

*INCOMING CALL FROM TOM AKA BESTIE!*

Ahhh Tom was calling me. I quickly picked up the phone:

Tom: Helloooo

Y/n: Hellooo

Tom: Heyy! Finally you picked up! I've been calling and texting you for the past 3 hours!!!!

Y/n: Oh I'm sorry I just woke up a few mintues ago. I had slept in my bad.

Tom: It's okay y/n...

SILENCE

Tom: Soooo do you want to come have a sleepover today? Mum said for me to ask you first before she asked your mum.

Y/n: I would love too!! Tell her to ask now!!

Tom: Okay *YELLS- MUM Y/N SAID YES PLEASE TEXT HER MUM*

Tom: Sorry for yelling in your ear hehe

Y/n: it's okay. Hey I Will text you later I want to start packing and clean my room before I come over.

Tom: Okay see you later byeee bestieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Y/n: haha byeeeeee

*HANGS UP*

*SQUEALS* I can not believe I might have a sleepover with Tom!!! I rushed over to my closet and grabbed my black backpack. What should I bring? Mhmmm. I started to go through my clothes trying to find comfortable outfits. Ugh I felt like I had nothing to wear. After about 30 mintues I finally decided on what to bring. I packed 3 pairs of jeans, 2 pairs of pajama pants, 3 shirts, and my tennis shoes. I packed an extra pair of jeans just in case Tom got mine dirty and we had to go somewhere.